To cool for you

EDITED
When we finally got to the mall, we decided to go shopping first. I got a cute blue and black top and black skinny jeans to go with it. While Bailly got a pair of black converse, and a twenty one pilots shirt.

The fun started at one, when a bunch of cute guy passed us and asked for our number. We decided to just play around, we ended up with their numbers and lunch. They had to leave but we decided to stay.

When it was 5 °clock, Bailly and I were ready to leave.

When I noticed a really cute guy leaning on the pillar close to the food court. His demeanour was attractive, he had a "DON'T MESS WITH ME LOOK", which for some reason drew to me him. His face was well structured and chiseled, and his hair was semi-messy with a greenish-yellow beanie. He had on the typical bad boy attire, a black leather jacket, a black v-neck under it, and a pair of dark blue jeans,and straight black converse. You might even think he was a model.

In my head I did a full fan-girl scream and awe. 

Beside me Bailly seemed to not notice him, and seemed focused on the guy behind the register of the McDonald's. Why am i not surprised. He was cute but not my style.

Finally getting Bailly out of her trance, I pointed out the cute model guy.

She squealed, I guess she thinks he is cute. Who am I kidding I think he is above cute.

Bailly turned to me, and quickly I could see the glint of mischief.

"Bailly what are you thinking of now"

I hate that look it always bring trouble.

"Just wondering"

"About what?"

She smiles a very evil smile, that sends fear coursing through my veins.

"How to get him to come talk to you"

My previous blank expression change into a full fear one, by just does  word.

She wouldn't... would she...of coarse she would. She is Bailly Brenalds. MISS I can say anything.

Before I could even mutter a word she was up and speed walking over to him. I got up quickly hoping to get to her in enough time to stop whatever she is planning, but by the time I get to her, she already opened her mouth.

"Hi I am Bailly, and this is my best friend Charma. I came here to tell you that my good friend here, thinks you're hot."

I just stood there stunned, how could she just tell him that. She sounded like we were 11 and she snitching to my crush.

No way!!!!!

He turned and faced me,

"Oh really now", he said with a smirk.

My face turned fifty shades of red.

Oh no, no, hecks naw!!!

" Umm... I don't like you," I finally reply "I am too cool for you?!"     

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well keep reading, comment and vote my lovelies.

Guess where the song is from. Clue-Disney channel

I will update very soon so add this to your library, so you can read it A.S.A.P.

WELL BYE BEAUTIFULS 

XXX