Here We Go!

a/n: i promise, i'll try to make this short but it will only make sense if i do a little bit of explaining. these past months, a few weeks after since i stopped posting here i wasn't feeling so free to write. there was a lot of things that had to be made sense of and i often say that i live mostly in my head but i was too much in my head to the point it wasn't good. i'm better and okay now. i took these (many) months to organize my thoughts.

this story is very precious to my heart of all the ones that i've written, some are here on wattpad and some are not. when i started writing it i had in my mind that no matter how inconsistent i'm i will finish it.

i'm not promising anything. how regularly will i put and all because if i don't i'd be tripping down the guilt road AGAIN (ㅜㅜ) but vaid and raval are back for idk how much time. enjoy.

so many people have told me on my ig to post and complete this story. i didn't want to force it out of me because then it'd destroy it for you and me both but there were so many messages and i felt so sorry that i didn't reply to a lot of you, reallt sorry about that. i saw each and everyone and i am grateful. really sorry. <3

i won't ask for you all to comment or whatever but if you feel like it you always can. i love and appreciate anything and everything. sorry for the big big delay. here you go, you can read after this tremendous wait and author's note. love you, please keep yourself healthy and safe. <3

55 -

Holy shit. I'm dead meat.

I ran in, collected my boarding pass and ran again.

Everybody was already on the airport for the trip. The plan was to take a plane to Delhi, get a tempo traveller from there to Rishikesh. I'd a late night shoot and I just got off an hour ago. That explains why am I running like a maniac.

Darshan already packed my stuff up so good on that.

There.

"RAVAL", I yelled and he turned around, flashing me a dead look.

I just walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face on his chest.

"I can pass out in 3...2...1", I whispered.

"Do it on the plane", he held my hand, dragging me.

"Where's everyone?", I asked.

"They went first. I was convinced you missed the flight. What's wrong with you?", he just kept dragging me.

"Are you always this cute or like is it today?", I asked him.

"Stop messing around and act like you're 22, you're 22 right?", he asked and I pressed my lips suppressing his smile.

"23", I told him.

"Yeah 23, wait really?", he paused walking, looking at me.

"Yes! And anyways, you're 26 okay? You act responsible. I'm the irresponsible one in here", I joked.

"Yeah yeah whatever", he pushed me around again, until the we were on the bus to take us to the plane. "How was your shoot?", he asked me.

"It was good", I replied.

"How was the ride to the airport?", Darshan asked.

"Just say it", I told him.

"I'm trusting you with the biggest secret possible okay? And I don't say all this really because you know how cool I'm, huh? And I thought I'll manage okay around this trip but now that he's here...we're going camping and all...it's going to be hard", he told me.