Home

32 -

Oh my god, I'm going to jump off the cliff. We just reached Goa after spending what felt like an eternity in the bus and just the sight of...oh my god!

It's a 4 days and 3 nights so I think we'll do just fine, hopefully and Dubey sir is quite understanding in such matters.

*

Day 01: beaches, sun, empty cans, building sand castles, water, sea, horizon, shopping, markets, long hours of day, cold breeze, fairylights, aesthetics, lodge, sunset, church, the bells, sound of the waves, the sunlight, applying sunscreen, missing some things, filming moments, touching soft fabric, flirting, laughs, lame jokes, walking on the beach at night, phone calls, love, memories.

I shut my diary closed as I sat on the sand, looking at the horizon. This beautiful piece of nature right in front of my eyes.

My phone rang and I smiled at 'Raval!!!' flashing.

"Vaid", he spoke as soon as I answered.

"Hi", I said, smilingly.

"Ocean has done you good. You sound fresh", he stated.

"I'm fresh!", I prompted. "I was thinking about you, really. You remember you were telling me about the depth of the ocean that day on sea link, that's stuck in my head since I came here", I told him. "What are you doing?", I asked him.

"I'm in an artist situation right now", he paused, "like 'MAKE IT MORE DETAILED or LESS IS MORE' and its getting crazy", he resumed and I chuckled.

"You're writing?", I asked.

"Yes, no, it's annoying", he said. "I'm short on inspiration. I don't know how to put it like I know what I've to write it's just I can't for some reason", he told me and I felt him.

"I'd suggest you to read but then you DON'T read", I rolled my eyes to myself.

"I don't know why it comes back to reading!", Darshan exclaimed.

"Oh, god! The more you read, the more you're able to write", I said.

"Sounds like plagiarism", I could feel the annoyance.

"You'd just one brain cell left which died right now", I told him and I heard a small laughter.

"I got you something by the way", Darshan concluded. "Like you and I, us, something", he said.

"You already gifted me gucchi grudges and I've like nowhere to wear them too, they're costly. I didn't even googled the price. I knew I'd lose it", I sighed, just thinking about it.

"Vaid, it's better than shoes", he said. "Plus, I looked at those shoes at the airport and they reminded me of you so I'd to", he added.

"What is it?", I was curious now.

"You've to come back, then I'll show you. We'll do that wall, do some chalk art, maybe? I don't know. I'm pretty bored", he yawned.

"Don't you want to sleep?", I asked him.

"There's things you want and need, you can't choose sometimes", he said, oddly.

"I saw your Instagram live today, you looked sexy", I pressed my lips.

"Thanks, you looked good as well. Were you wearing a bikini?", he asked.

"Swimsuit", I told him.

"Same thing, though it was the ocean and your head only so couldn't really see it whole. Now that I think about it, have you got yourself clicked", he said.