A Lot Of Mess

28 -

"Vaid...vaid", I flipped my eyes open for a moment and shut them close again. "Tara, taraaaaa, taraaaaa", Darshan shook me hard again and I ignored. "At least say hi, morning bitch?", he legit pushed me aside.

"Hi, morning", I said and closed my eyes again, turning around. He turned me back again.

Yaar, why is he being a dick?

"This is the right time for you to go! I'll drop you, come", Darshan told me.

This fattu chilgoza.

"Um, uh what's the time", I yawned pushing myself up.

"It's 4:30", he answered.

"4:30 in the MORNING?", I almost yelled ane he widened his eyes, his blood pressure rising up I could sense.

"Shush", Darshan hissed and I yawned. "Come now?", he asked and I made a face.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr", I nagged laying back while he pushed me up, forcing me to sit.

I sat down there until he disappeared for whatever shit. I looked at everything just blankly.

Just once in my life I wanna get up in the morning without going through the full seven stages of grief first.

"Tara, come", Darshan whispered and I got up rubbing my eyes.

"At least you should've made me coffee out of courtesy or common manners or just common sense or because humans need caffeine", I yawned again.

"Yeah, sorry we'll grab it from Starbucks", he popped his head out of the door to check who's he.

"Starbucks will be open, nowww?", I raised a brow. I pushed him walking out, "Everyone's sleeping and you didn't commit treason", I rolled my eyes.

I woke up just to bear his shit.

"Shush", he held my wrist taking me out. I stopped in the sleek hallway that started with his door which lead to the living room.

I cupped his face in my arms smiling at him, "Don't panic, I swear you won't go jail for it", I mocked before leaving his face. "Were you up all night?", I yawned again.

Gosh, I'm too sleepy.

"Hmm, I was working", he told me.

"Oh you're turning me on, let's go", I said, walking outside and I heard him giggle.

As we walked down after carefully opening and closing the main door, everything was still dark almost at the brink of dawn. Quiet, and cool. The world still as much as it can comprehend.

"Let's watch the sunrise", I suggested.

"I've two meetings and a late night studio session with an interview planned up", Darshan said as he unlocked the car sitting inside. I sat too.

"So, you've all this work now, just right after you drop me?", I scoffed.

"Fine, lets watch the sunrise", the ignition roared and we sped.

Oh, what a weather. What a beautiful weather. I looked outside the window the whole time.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, messed your sleeping schedule", Darshan said and I turned around to face him.

"No, you didn't! It's already fucked up. I had a great sleep in a long time and it wasn't artificial so...yeah", I smiled at him.

Although it was frustrating to get up but now as I was wide awake, everything felt so much better and pretty. Fresh and alive, even me and him.