Can I Unexist?

51 -

A number of days passed. Yep, I didn't get that project with Shashank but I'd to meet with Tarun in the afternoon today in his office but I didn't had a good feeling about it.

What do you when your boyfriend gets incredibly busy?

But he also looks really attractive when he's working?

I mean, what a treat to watch and fucking hell to not distract him.

Also, our place was sort of ready. It already had a fridge and a TV and a washing machine so we didn't need any appliances apart from the kitchen.

Darshan and I paid at intervals as we went to check at intervals. Like whoever was with Riva while she was making changes paid so that was that.

I'd to look over everything we told Riva since Darshan didn't had time to let out a sigh. It's weird, there are days when he's with me free and then days when we don't talk at all because we're too caught up.

Darshan told Aishwarya that I'm moving out and she was very upset but then he suggested why doesn't Karan moves in with you? So, Karan moved in.

It was a good setup. A lot of moving in and out wsd happening but it was a good setup. I didn't tell dad either, it was like if he ever comes I'll just stay with Aish and Karan can stay at my place until he leaves so I didn't mind that as well. I told Nivs though and she was super happy.

Since I wasn't working, I arranged all his clothes and my clothes at our place and the other mundane things while Darshan promised to get groceries himself I just doubted because he'd end up saying, 'Vaid I forgot' and before I could get mad he'll kiss me or pull some cute shit and I wouldn't be mad.

He always does that.

My phone buzzed as I was in the rickshaw. I took it out. I still wasn't used to using an iPhone as its different from android. There is no back button. Basically different.

Raval: Vaid why is there a crack on my cell phone :/

Me: when we were drinking, you threw it

Raval: why the fuck would i do that?

Me: you turned on airplane more and kept telling 'FLY DAMN YOU'

Raval: why didn't anyone stop me?

Me: we were too busy laughing our asses off

Raval: oh :'(

Me: gotta go i reached

Raval: bye :'(

*

I waited for Tarun in his cabin as I tapped my foot nervously.

He came in after ten minutes of keeping me waiting and smiled at me as he sat on the table chair across me.

"You haven't changed a bit", he commented.

He was in his late twenties, quite good looking.

"You'd like it if I'd changed?", I asked him.

"Nah", he tapped a few keys on the landline. "I think, I liked you better this way", he added. "Hey, two coffees", Tarun ordered and slammed the receiver back to the landline. "So, how have you been?", he asked me.

"Out of work?", I shrugged.

"What happened to the college placement?", he asked me.

"Didn't get it", I told him.