You're Fucked

53 -

Darshan wasn't home yet and I was done making dinner pretty early. I was genuinely looking forward to the dinner tonight because it was Rajma Chawal.

Anyways, I was sitting on the floor near the shoe rack with Oreo in my lap peeping in my phone with me searching for Anya and I found her pretty easily because Dhruwal, Hardik, Rudra still followed her.

Holy fuck, she was pretty. Even I would've fought for this.

I went down deep stalking her and scrolling through her memories. A couple of group pictures were still there with Darshan, Chinu and Kritesh.

The bell rang and I stood up, I looked through the fisheye. It was boyfriend.

I opened the door and he walked in keeping some things on the small table we'd in front of the kitchen.

"What's all that?", I asked him, as he took out his protein shake from the fridge and sat down one of the chairs just near the kitchen and looked at me.

"It's some stuff that I bought anyways did you get the things I wanted?", he asked me.

"Yup", I told him, sitting on the table with crossed legs.

"And where are the paintings like the ones we shortlisted to put on?", he asked me.

We'd a few ideas realated to his studios so I showed him a few pictures: Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh, The Old Guitarist by Pablo Picasso, The Artist's Garden at Giverny by Claude Monet and he actually liked them.

Those paintings aren't for sale exactly but we downloaded a hd version and got it framed to put on.

"I put them on already", I said and he excitedly stood up to see while I followed him.

"They look so good", Darshan smiled.

"Are you hungry?", I asked him.

"A little, you?", he asked me.

"I'm really hungry", I told him.

"Then we're eating right now before you stop being hungry", he held my wrist, taking me out and I was heating the Rajma on the stove while he was putting rice in two plates.

We took the plates and bowls out on the little dining table we'd to eat and Darshan took out a water bottle from fridge while I took out some mango pickle with salad.

"Vaid get me my Epigamia", he shouted and I got him his flavoured yoghurt for proteins.

"Here", I passed him his yogurt while kept the other things on the table. "Do we have wine?", I asked him.

"I think we do, Sid was asking about it. He said, it smells good", Darshan mentioned and I walked in pouring wine in one glass because he already had yoghurt.

I sat down in front of him as he was telling me about his day, a recording and a jam session and stuff like that.

"Hey Raval", I called out as I put more rice in my plate.

"Hmm", he looked at me.

"Have you ever like lied to me?", I asked.

"Might've! Like, I mean, obviously like when I say I'm ten minutes away I'm actually 30 minutes away. Haven't you?", he asked.

"No about something important?", I quitely took a huge sip from my red wine which was actually very cheap wine. Around 500 rupees.

"Not really", he shook his head. "Is this going somewhere though? I've your favourite sparkly...highlighter just in case", he mocked.