Hoping For The Best!

17 -

I'd like zero budget to go out. Basically, college years are being broke all the time except for when you're rich, load of assignments and trying to survive this.

Sums up pretty much!

Twenties are the weirdest years of anyone's life. I've the priorities of a kindergartener again. I don't know what in the hell is going on EVER. I like colours. I like soup. I want to take a nap.

Or is it just me malfunctioning?

You never know and my father thinks I'm having the time of my life, there's alcholol, there's boys, there's everything he's against.

A. Alcholol is occasional because it costs money that I barely have.

B. Boys, huh? The good ones are hard to get, the hard ones are not that casual.

C. I've barely left the house in these past days. What kind of fun is that exactly?

The only person touching me is me. Hihihi.

I shut the laptop screen close and took a deep breath in, analyzing the mess I've made in the place I live. Too much for civilization. If travelling was free no one would see me...ever.

The bell rung.

I don't want to interact with anything that walks on two legs. Hineous humans.

I pushed myself up and opened the door. Neil? Neil. Neil.

"Hi, Neil", I pushed a smile at him, my head between the door as I looked at him.

"Uh, hi Tara", Neil smiled back. "What's up with you, didn't see you in college today? Are you well?", he shot one after another.

"I don't need babysitting Neil, I'm good", I pouted.

"Looks like you do", he gestured at his mouth and oh, I have chocolate on my mouth.

"Sorry about that", I pushed my weight to another side of my body.

"Well, I just came here for...you know I told you I left my watch the other night and you kept forgetting it. I came to pick it up and check up on you", Neil told me.

"I don't need checking up dude", I pushed the door open to let him walk. I wiped my hand with the back of sleeve and closed the door behind me.

He was standing staring at the mess. I quickly rushed and made space for him to sit.

"You'll have to spend a lot of time cleaning all this", Neil said and I nodded.

"Your watch, um, I'll bring it", I told him, getting up.

I think I kept it somewhere around the drawer near the bed. I searched all my bedroom but it wasn't there.

Oh, I kept it on the fridge. I walked till the fridge and fetched the watch. I held it looking at it.

You, watch, have cost me embarrassment that I'll keep on reminding me until the end of my days.

I turned around and Neil was standing right behind me. I looked up at him and he at me. Our lips almsot touched when I kept my hand on his chest.

"Nope", I shook my head, shifting to the other side.

I walked back to the living room.

"I'm sorry Tara. I didn't...it just...we actually had made out before so I thought...nevermind", Neil awkwardly formed sentences.

"No, it's cool. I just am not in a good place right now. It's not your fault really", I extended my hand offering him his watch.

I felt so hesitant while he's so handsome.