Author's Note

Hey all! Thank you so much for reading – I hope you found the story to be worth your while. Naturally that ending means that there’s a part 3. I’m going to be completely honest with you – I have planned 8 books for this series and I know how the entire story is going to play out.

The only problem is that it’s going to take some time to write them and I’m not sure all of you are willing to wait through SIX more books since it will definitely take me a few years to write. That said, I’m not entirely sure whether I will continue to post the saga since I’m thinking of officially getting the series published.

However, depending on the feedback I get, I may continue to post Clyde’s story here, but as of now, The Untamed is on an indefinite hold. I will continue to post other stories though, so please check back from time to time!

I know I left y’all with a massive cliffhanger plus a bunch of other questions – like what the heck happened to Bane? Where’s Clyde’s dad been all this time? How did Balthazar create the legendary Kin? And of course, why are the Untamed after Anya?

I promise these questions will not go unanswered. Hopefully if I can get these books published, you will know the answer to it all.

But in the meantime, it was fun posting these stories and who knows? I may end up posting part 3, depending on how badly y’all want it. Thank you so much for reading and stepping into the world of the Kin and the Tamers! The story is just getting started.

 Now the question is…are you in?

solid_mo