Chapter 1

Daiki Hikaru was a normal kid, who just so happened to be a mage. He wasn't from any high class mage family like the Tohsakas or the Einzburns, he was just a regular mage. He has not alot of knowledge of mage rituals, like the one he was about to discover.

Daiki opened the door to find his friends Shirou Emiya and Issei Ryudo fixing a heater.

"... Then Shinji took the broken part of the benchand started using it to block arrows, but, since he couldn't get to Ayako without getting his face impaled he threw the closest thing at her. That's how the heater got involved." Issei Explained.

"Truly, it was the real victim here." Shirou agreed

"Yes, it didn't ask for this. Give it to me straight, Shirou- can it be saved?" The blue haired boy asked.

"Oh yeah, totally. Just needs some tape and soldering. And sweet, delicate love..." The ginger responded.

"Your methods are strange, Emiya but they've never failed us yet. However, I don't know why you won't let me watch youwhen you fix the electronics."

"Hey, dude! A man's gotta have space to perform his craft. But seriously, if you want thisthing fixed, you need to get out."

"Right, right. Gotta perform your 'magic' as it were." Issei opened the door to leave.

"Right! Something like that." With that, Issei left.

"Oh, hey Daiki, Ibdidn't know you came in." Shirou greeted.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry, guess I should have said something. But that story almost made mecry. The poor heater." Daiki scratched the back of his head.

"Anyway, I shouldget to fixing this heater. Trace on!" Shirou began to analyse the components of the heater and immediately started fixing it.

"Seems like Shirou'sinfamous reinforcement magic saves the day again." Daiki smiled.

"Oh well if it isn't' Little miss school princess'. Come here to bewitch more young men with your feminine wiles?" Issei said from outside.

"Algebra, actually. I'm not going to be in class tomorrow and thought I should get mywork before I head out." A female voice responded.

"Well, I'll have you know your hedonistic tricks won't work on me, you vulgar hussie!"Issei responded.

"EXCUSE ME!?"

"Oh is that Rin? Maybe I should go say hi to her." Shirou had a moment of silence while staring into space.

"Hey Rin!" Daikicalled.

"Hey Daiki!" Sheresponded.

"Good call brain, I forgot how socially inept I am." Daiki just looked at his browneyed friend, confused.

"Shirou could youcome out here a second?" Issei asked.

"Nope! I'm scared of talking to Rin on account of her being awesome and me being Shirou Emiya!" As soon as those words escaped Shirou's lips, Daiki went in for a fist bump which Shirou gladly returned.

"She's still here Shirou. I think she heard that."

"Hi Rin! You're really cute, and you scare me also."

"I get that!"

***

When the three boys enter the classroom, they encounter a boy with short, wavy, blue hair.

"Greetings, Shirou Emiya! Honestly, I was starting to worry that you would never show up to class, and I couldn't imagine a day without my best friend." The boy said in a posh and pompous tone.