Chapter 4

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let my great master Powell be the ancestor.
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
I hereby declare.
Your body shall serve under me.
My fate shall be your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail if you will submit to this will add this reason... Then answer!
An oath shall be sworn here!
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven.
I shall have domain over all evils of all of Hell!
From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power,
Come forth from the ring of restraints, Protector of the Holy Balance!
Fill, fill, fill, fill fill!"

Her eyes were closed tightly as she focused on reciting the incantation. The brunette spent months memorising the verses of the summoning spell, she prayed that it worked.

Her eyes opened to reveal the empty basement. However, there was a small figure that stood in the middle of the circle. The person had the stature of a small child with pigtails and a dress that stopped at her knees.

The girl opened her green eyes and spoke in her high pitched voice.

"You summoned me master?" At that moment, all joy that filled the girl's eyes disappeared.

"COCO! THIS ISN'T A JOKE! YOU HAD MY HOPES UP!" The girl yelled. The child flinched as her sister rose her voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to be disappointed when you found out that the spell didn't work." She bowed her head in shame.

"I will speak to father Rise about this. Maybe my absorption magic got in the way, like it always does." Her disappointment was evident as she looked at her bare hands. She could feel the mana from the atmosphere being swallowed by the palms of her hands. She was always careful of whether or not she could feel the mana entering her body through her hands. That's how she knew her gloves were on properly. She shouldn't feel the magic enter her bloodstream through the holes in her palms.

The girl packed up her belongings and left the basement with Coco following behind her.

"How'd it go? Did you summon the most powerful servant?" The girl's sister spoke.

She had short brown hair that stopped at her shoulder blades. Her grey eyes were framed by her glasses that sat perfectly on the bridge of her nose.

"Now, now Brook. I'm sure whatever servant she summoned is strong in their own way." Another sister spoke.

This one had long blonde hair that faded to orange. Her blue eyes, much like Brook, were framed by glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose.

"Well we all know that the caster servant still hasn't been summoned. The only powerful servant left within that class is Gilgamesh. And we need a powerful servant if we want to win, Asa!" A girl identical to the brunette spoke, however she didn't have any gloves on her hands.

Her long brown hair was left down and perfectly framed her face. Her brown eyes were framed by long, luxurious eyelashes that were clearly coated in mascara.

"Shut up Eros! We don't care about power, I only care about winning the war and gathering information along the way. Besides... it didn't work."

All the girls looked at her. They were clearly processing what they just heard.

"WHAT!!!" All three girls yelled simultaneously.