Chapter 2

After the events that have just transpired, Rin, Shirou, Daiki, Dualer, Coco and the woman in blue sat in Daiki's living room. Rin sipped from a tea cup while Dualer sat in the corner sulking.

"Now that we're not killing each other there's something we need to get clear. Article one: Those command seals on your hand aren't candy. Use too many and Dualer disappears. Do you want Dualer to disappear? I don't. I like Dualer. She's my Dualer. Frankly you should give Dualer to me! Article two: give me Dualer!" Rin said, in some form of negotiation.

"But who is Dualer? And who are those red and blue guys? And who is the blue woman? And why is the red one on the roof?" Daiki asked.

"Thing you need to understand Daiki, is give me Dualer!" Rin said again.

"We are heroes from history, summoned to fight in a bloody war over the Holy Grail." The woman in blue spoke.

"The finest of beer mugs." Rin added.

"For real!? You're heroes!?" Shirou exclaimed.

"Again, not the thing you should be zeroing in on." Dualer spoke.

"For real." Rin and the blonde said simultaneously.

"It's a tradition that has occurred in Fuyuki City five times fought between competent mages and people like you." Rin said blankly.

"Harsh." The blonde spoke.

"Not untrue, though." Dualer chimed in.

"I second that!" A muffled voice yelled.

"Archer, are you coming in here or what?" Rin yelled.

"Not on your life!" Archer's muffled voice yelled again.

"He's just intimidated by you for some reason." the blue eyed girl snickered while looking at Shirou.

Archer's voice was heard again, but this time no one but Rin understood.

"Try and prove me wrong!" She shot back.

"I'm gonna level with you boys, the mages in this thing are monsters. People who would sooner murder innocent humans and decorate their workshops using your blood as paint this is not the place for you! We're all basically Merlin. On a war path." Rin lectured.

"Scary thought." The blonde muttered. This caused Dualer to start snickering.

"you guys clearly haven't seen a holy grail war. Unless its miraculously changed over the course of ten years, I am calling your bluff." Dualer smirked.

"How would you know? Were you in a war? No? Then shut up!" Rin ordered.

"Lets just say I was there ten years ago. I saw everything. Favourite servant: definitely Archer." Dualer smirked.

"Why would people do this!?" Shirou yelled.

"For a cup. Do you wanna risk your life for a cup?" Rin questioned.

Dualer just launched across the room and grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL THE MOST SACRED OF HOLY RELICS A MERE CUP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOULD KILL FOR A WISH FROM THAT THING!? EVERYONE WHO KNEW IT EXISTED!"Dualer yelled, clearly aggravated from the girl's comment. The blonde, however, remained calm.

"I'm not sure how I feel about you referring to the most sacred of holy reliquaries off handedly as a mere cup." The blonde chimed in. Dualer got back up and sat down next to her with her arms and legs crossed.