Author note

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed Fate Stay Night: Twilight Dualer.

I am going to be working on a Prequel story called Fate Zero: Dawn of the Dualer. A link will be at the bottom of this page.

I'm case you are all confused about the flash back chapters between important fights, the original plan for them were to be Daiki learning about Dualer's past. But I later changed that plan to Dualer being the one remembering her life.

I made Dualer's name a code for eager fans willing to go the extra mile for secrets within the story. Her name was replaced with a base 64 code throughout the story and was revealed to be Allison I'm Chapter 19.

The reason I had Dualer die with Gilgamesh was to bring her arc to a close. She could have won, but instead she decided that sacrificing herself would have been the best course of action. Especially since Gilgamesh was already dragging her into the black hole.

Dualer's wish changed in different stages of her life. When she was young, during the third Holy Grail War, her wish was for her to be free of her absorption magic. Her mother, of course, died helping her obtain this wish. However, after Dualer died, her wish was to fix her life, remove the part where she died and be free of her magic.

Dualer's father was one of the people who hated her magic due to it being so rare. Her siblings, on the other hand, were more than willing to support her through her difficult life.

Dualer's siblings are called: Asa, Brook, Auden, Eros and Coco. Asa is the oldest in the family, Brook following after, Auden being third, Allison and Eros being born as twins (Allie being older) and Coco is the youngest.

The entire family is aware of Coco's existence.

Gilgamesh was fixated on Dualer because of her uncanny resemblance to Anatu (his fiancée and the woman who absorbed a demonic beast).

Throughout Anatu's legend (where she absorbed the demonic beast) she is never named. And it crosses over to the Epic of Gilgamesh, with mentions of her falling in love with a tyrannical king (after his reformation).

Daiki's character was based a lot on Shirou but also being there to try and counter him. If Shirou makes a stupid decision, Daiki is there to try and divert him away from that decision.

Daiki had never stepped foot in Shirou's home until near the end of the story. This is due to the fact that he is aware Sakura and Taiga hang out there, and he doesn't wish to change the atmosphere due to his presence.

Dualer's name could have been revealed in chapter 18 when they were talking about Dualer's noble phantasm, but I didn't take the opportunity. I have always had the plan, that when Dualer died, she would reveal her name.

Dualer was only aware of Tokiomi Tohsaka being dead. She had no idea anyone else from the fourth Holy Grail War was dead.

Here is the link to the Prequel. I hope you all enjoyed Fate Stay Night: Twilight Dualer. And I hope you enjoy Fate Zero: Dawn of the Dualer.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/305251483?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Rorytheracingcar6&wp_originator=vgQR06qEn4k%2FLKeFvf%2BNRnmVT21WTSU4MlA3rvIajE2rlErq5lSR8d4ynGJ%2FD1dYK%2FnjNQCEIj4z2ra8Z360ovs5xt0JILqcMBlm9eRJJNQ8bJtzSEz%2BjPkt4KoWOjOv