-Prologue-

There are always three types of people in a love story, one; the lead character man, either he's arrogant, rich, a prince or what.

Two; the lead character woman, the one that always ended up with the lead character man no matter what.

And lastly number three, the second lead, either it's a man or a woman and that person always falls in love or what with either the lead characters and often get jealous of them two.

Ending? Like the typical dramas, books, movies or what, the lead character always ends up with the other lead character. Who wouldn't know that? The second character? Well either they give up or just support them unconditionally.

I always wonder why in those movies they always match up the lead and the lead then left the second lead alone in the end.

Why can't the second lead be with the lead character? Why don't the directors of those dramas and movies never thought of that? Or did they have a thought on that case but didn't make one.

But then, I am that person who always get annoyed when the lead always end up living happily ever after but left the second one. I can feel the second lead's struggle.

Because in my dictionary, I am always the second lead everytime I was in love with someone.

Yes, I fell in love with people for SEVERAL times already because our 'love story' didn't turned out well. Around four different people I met that I fell in love with?

But as I say, it didn't turned out how I dreamt of because I am always and would always be that second lead. Not that evil one though, I'm not that cruel enough to break a person's heart especially a woman's heart despite them being the lead.

Maybe my life hates me to the point that I'm always like those second lead in the cliche dramas, watching and supporting them from afar despite of my deep feelings.

My life is like a whole kdrama with 4 seasons and different dramas. I can even name each of the 'dramas' with amazing names.

The first man that I met and also my first love is your normal, typical arrogant and rich brat.

I named the story our story, Country love. I know that sounds disgusting but the first one sure is interesting as the others.