2-Lights, camera and action

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Movie star -CIX

-----------------------------------------------------------

-S O R A-

Yes,the next love story came right after my first ended.

Well it's not directly a love story at first. Not love at first sight.

But hate at first sight.

Back then, I exited the train still feeling sad and the feeling of guilt washed over me as I left my own home that sudden.

I was just minding my own business, walking down the stairs with my hand lifting up my luggage as I cannot drag my luggage on a bumpy steep ground when this one hand held the holder of my luggage, catching me in full surprise.

I was expecting that person to run away after stealing my luggage but that person didn't.

For a second thought, I was hoping that maybe... Just maybe it is that someone who I hoped will be.

Like maybe he saw me running away when he woke up and followed me in secret to Seoul to stop me.

But god...I was wrong.

"we don't have time and move those legs more faster snail" a voice said as he tried to walk and carry my luggage with him but my grip on the handle tightened as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"How dare you call me a snail. What do you think are you doing to me mister?" I asked him as the man sighed and looked sideways fast as like searching for a specific someone.

"Look Ayra-sshi....just follow me then I'll explain. I don't want to follow orders and kidnap you instead. So please cooperate with me well "the unknown man in all black with a hoodie and a black cap over his head pleaded at me making me more confused in this situation.

Who in this world is Ayra?

I didn't give him a proper response as he yanked me from my hand that made me run along with him making my grip on the handle of my luggage loosened as it fell on the floor. We ran out of the station under the bright sunlight as we bumped into some people on our way out.

We we're running to who knows where when out of the blues, a long train of trolleys from a nearby supermarket came in our view.

"YAH YAH YAH OH CHICKENS! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO JUMP OVER THOSE TROLLEYS! THAT'S CRAZY!" I yelled but the sound of gunshots from behind triggered me more as the mysterious man grinned.

"Oh sweetheart, I've done more crazier things than this. Hold on tight "he stopped for awhile to lift me up and carry me from his back, giving me a piggy back ride as he ran faster to a ramp before jumping over the trolleys and landed on the ground perfectly.