6-Your Past Is My Past

✂-------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Only me- Melody Day, Marry him if you dare ost

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: this song is so amazing and sad, I promise! Or is it just me who's feeling the same feeling ٩(●˙-˙●)۶

-S O O B I N-

I sat down on my office chair as I took a quick glance at Sora who's now busy working on sorting some documents according to its years at the end of my office.

My eyes landed on the picture frame that was placed nicely on top of my table, facing me as I reached for it and smiled as I held it in my hands.

The picture frame holds a picture of me and Sora back in the countryside when we were just kids. We were sitting under the famous Beginning Tree where we used to hang out there until we grow up.

Until he came.

Until the city boy came to us.

-

"Orange-sshi, why are you collecting all of these Ixora for? Are you that craving for its honey?" I asked Sora as she shook her head and sat beside me who's making a flower crown since she kept on bringing Ixora flowers to me, so I got to use it somehow.

"I'm not a bee and I'm collecting all of these is to make a flower crown with you since I'm bored "She answered as she started to make a flower crown with it.

"You're really a nature destroyer, I hope ants will go to you when you die "I groaned at her silly purpose as she pushed my arm hard.

"Yah, how dare you say that to your sweet best friend! Well, at least something is attracted to me and even ants have taste because I'm sweet like honey "she boasted herself and tilted her head so I can see her face, even though I was focusing on my hands that are busy doing some finishing touches to the flower crown.

"More like a dummy " I shot her back, looking up at her with my nose scrunched and that's when she threw herself at me and started a whole WWE on the floor with me.

We were laughing and tearing up a bit as we can't stop our tickling and wrestling time even though we want to. I felt so happy that time. More than happy than ever. Only the both of us having fun and playing around like we're 5 again.

I stopped tickling her when I realized that the tables turned now, and I'm on top of her as my eyes can't get itself off her beautiful features that I've been seeing and looking for years.

Her features did changed as we grow up and her face is getting more and more beautiful in my eyes, as like it was my first time looking at her when we've been together since 5 years old.

The barnyard door creaked open as a voice called out her name, interrupting us as I get off her while she fixed her slightly dishelved hair after our mini wrestling just now.