11-Better than he can

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Treat you better- Shawn Mendes

-----------------------------------------------------------

-S O R A-

"You once said to me that wishing something during a rainy day will make it come true. Grandmother said that blowing dandelions also makes your wishes come true and blowing a birthday candle while wishing will possibly make your wish come true too. Okay, I admit it that I did all of that... In one day but, I didn't think twice about all the possibilities that my wish will come true. Nor even think longer about my wish because I considered all of that just a child's play, just like how people tell kids that the Tooth Fairy exists. I did that out of curiosity, nothing more"

"But then, if I say that all of these are just pure coincidence, it would be unbelievable. Imagine that one day, you woke up with a weird feeling and suddenly everything is on your side. Your first love suddenly appears and the next day,a girl from a cartoon or a comic came out to stay with you, then the next thing you know is another lover of yours came too until the fourth one. It only happen within a week and they have unexplainable reasons why they want to be with you back after all of those things they did to you and turn their back against you to look at the other person, okay maybe not immediately but from friendship first. I don't know Soobin.... Am I crazy right now or am I going to die? Maybe that's why people is starting to be kind to me "I resumed, going on and on and finally stopped pacing in his room and stopped in front of him who had a finger tapping on his chin while he listens to me.

"I come to a conclusion now that you, Lee Sora... Has your wish come true. You've been saying things like you're the second lead and so on but now..you're now the main character, the main lead "he concluded as I sighed and shook my head slightly before sitting on his bedroom's couch which was located at the front of his bed and sat beside him.

He wrapped his arm around me, knowing that I needed it as I rested my head on his shoulder and stared at the reflection of us from the black screen of the TV on the wall in front of us.

My fingers played with the necklace he gave me as my fingers went to his necklace that he also wear too and connect mine with his.

Only him knows something is up if I come to him and connect our necklace and play with it.

"my orange is being sad lately. Back in those days, I will be the one to come cry at you but now look, the strong one between us became sad as she grows up. You'll know your destiny Sora-ya, one lead girl and 4 main lead guys...who will she choose?" he said playfully at the end, purposely making his voice like from a drama trailer.

"hmm... The fifth guy "

"when did he came? "

"nahhh, he's been there all along. As the second lead just like me, the one who truly loves me but with him, I will take my first step to change his fate. You know how I love second lead in any dramas and hate the first lead. I'm going to prove that we can be with the second leads and show all those movie or drama directors that the main character is rebelling against them "