12-The one

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Can't take my eyes off you -Frankie Valli

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Play this song later while reading! Last time, I was at this 'festival ' and there was a skating rink at there outside and they were playing this song while lights were everywhere. It was so beautiful and that's when it hit me where I heard this song. I think I've heard it from this kdrama 'Melting me softly' and I was hooked with it since.

-flashbacks coming -

-S O R A-

"Grandma... Why is the world against me? Why do I have to be the one who left? Am I actually just a 'matchmaker' for people and let them step on me? I'm getting older now but I still haven't found the one yet. Am I bound to die without a lover or my own family and happiness? "

"Sora dear, you're drunk so just go to sleep and don't think much about it. You sound tired too. Are you okay actually or are you just fantasizing things?"the old woman's voice spoke softly from the other line as I shook my head, my lips quivering now trying to hold my best not to break down so she won't really feel worried about me.

"Yes, I'm really sure that I'm okay "

But I didn't expect the worse to come after that as I broke down into tears and immediately admitted that I'm not actually okay, finally telling her my thoughts that was haunting me for years and years.

"As expected like your mother and me myself. I really now am convinced that the girls in our family thinks further like calling ourselves the 'second lead' or 'no love in this world'. But you know what? I told your mother this once when she's depressed as you right now. I told her to wake up and see herself as the main character of her own life. If she's the second lead, change it and be the main character. Being the second lead means that the person you're with isn't actually meant to be with you forever but just for friends or temporary only. But the one who makes you feel like the first lead is the one you should search for"

There was a long pause after that as I sat up straight and my curiosity rose after hearing those words from her. I sniffled and wiped my tears with the back of my sleeve, waiting for her to continue. Her beautiful smile was the only image I could see in my mind which I can visualize her doing it right now.

"I knew you're interested. I always wanted to tell you this so you won't repeat the same history I did and it's something that I also told your mother too. I also thought myself as the side person, third wheel, extra or even the second lead. I really hate the main character people because sometimes, it happens to be my own close friend and she let me down and took someone who I chased for a long time, and that's the story of how this second lead girl turned into the villain character. But this one guy, woke me up from my rage and revenge. He made me realize that the 'love story' I'm in isn't mine but theirs, and that man is your grandfather himself. My love story starts with him, the real one I've supposed to look from the start "

"Remember what I said about blowing dandelions? Go try that! You used to blow those things when you were here. Maybe you did those things because you were just a small innocent child, and you will always be the little child in my eyes, honey. Blowing dandelions do make your wishes come true because I remembered that you blew a dozen of those before your graduation day when you were sick. You were hoping so much that you will be feeling fine the next day just so you'll look good in the photo you're going to take with Soobin. Your mother yelling at you to go back inside while your father tried to calm her down and let you blow those dandelions, will always be in my memory because that memory was so beautiful and funny "she giggled from the other line as my face heated up in less than a second when she reminded me that.