14-Encounter

✂-------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Love Letter- YOASOBI

-----------------------------------------------------------

[thanks to Taehyun, I found another artist that became my new favorite. Do recommend me any Japanese songs! I'm searching for it recently but I gave up since I don't have many time :"))]

-S O R A-

I rolled my eyes at him with a small scoff coming after. The end of my lips slanted upwards as I pushed his hands off me,  turning my heel around to face him.

But, I wasn't prepared for what I would be seeing at that time.

"Woah woah woah, hold up... "I raised a hand up, trying to process my mind and digest the image that I am currently seeing right now.

"Phew... Choi Beomgyu right? "I let out an overwhelmed sigh after asking him to make sure I'm not mistaken.

"Well, it is me. You don't like it? "the man asked, holding the ends of his hair that is now styled and cut differently.

"Can I touch it? "instead of responding with a yes or a no, my mouth automatically asked that as I stared in awe at his hair. Blonde strands of hair could be seen on some parts of his hair and his bangs are now perfectly trimmed.

It's so beautiful and it matches him well. It's like the hairstyle was meant for him.

"Is there any name for this type of hairstyle?" I questioned, playing with his hair that lasted more longer than 10 seconds.

"Wolf haircut? I think that's it. It's kinda trending nowadays and since the stylist said that my hair is the perfect length for it and just need some cuts here and there. So, I went for it and she also recommend me to dye some of my hair and I did "

There was a long silence between us as I let his hair go. Despite of that, my eyes still studied his hair, not letting it go as like an invisible force pulled me to stare at it longer, just like unlike poles of magnets, attracted.

"I'll consider that it's a yes and you like it" he added and immediately took one of my hands and placed it on the top of his head and make my hand caress his hair.

"I don't even mind if you messed the gel or what " he smiled as I took control of my hand now and brushed his hair with my hand gently, complimenting that it really suits him.

Liking his hair style was an understatement, I LOVE it.

"You look kinda mature now... Look at you. Wow... I still can't believe this is really you" those compliments won't stop coming out of my mouth as I also realized at that moment that he changed his whole outfit.