4-Paper Hearts

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Paper Hearts -Tori Kelly

-----------------------------------------------------------

-S O R A-

Ever heard of this beautiful song Paper hearts by Tori Kelly?

Well this last one is the most heart touching one and like the song, sweet yet sad.

His name, his attitude and everything about him is sweet as a honey...like the song but his life is sad as the lyrics.

Compared to Yeonjun who's rich, this person is the total opposite. But he has a beautiful yet valuable treasure, which is himself. He's still sweet even in his condition and reminding all of this just made my heart ache the most.

It was a rainy afternoon there in Seoul and I was there outside a bookstore after buying some books, waiting for the rain to stop because the bus station is really far from the the store and I didn't brought an umbrella with me as I forgot to watch the weather forecast today.

At that moment I felt hopeless as the rain was getting more heavier and I didn't want to risk my new books from getting wet. So I crouched down on the ground, hugging my legs with the books between my legs and chest as I tried to warm myself up too at the same time.

A pair of shoes came to my view and I felt something above me as I looked up and met eyes with someone who later on became a part of my life. He was shielding my head with both his hands from getting any raindrops dropping to my hair though I am still under a roof, only a bit of rain hit me.

"Are you okay? Here, let me take you to my house and I'll make you a drink to make you feel warm. You look cold out here and I don't want to leave someone alone in this heavy rain "he asked in concern as I shook my head slowly and stand up so I can show him that I'm okay.

"I'm fine... I'm sorry for making you feel concern. I'm just feeling a bit cold and I can't go back home now until the rain stops or my books would get wet. Besides, it would be a burden to you too"I rejected his offer politely but he shook his head, insisting and not believing my words.

Though I am seriously feeling cold now but I won't risk my life following a dude to his house.

Plus, I don't want to burden this sweet stranger whom I just met.

"Look, I'm not a bad person. Trust me, I won't do anything to you. I'm just going to help you and I was just on my way home from work. No, it's not a burden to me "he smiled as my body felt relaxed somehow looking at that mesmerizing smile of his.

"Okay then... Thank you...?"

"Taehyun, Kang Taehyun "

-

"two corns coming right up! "my cheerful voice chirped as I prepared the customer's order before placing both corn cups in a plastic bag nicely.