8-A Million Times

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Never say goodbye -Mario and Nesty (My Girl OST)

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: this drama is from my childhood and I really really love the whole ost and this one ost is really an upbeat one which will makes you feel happy and feel like back in the old days. I really recommend listening to this while reading! And yes, that's Lee Dongwook in the drama. I knew him from young so I'm quite surprised when he appeared in 'goblin' last time and he started to rise in 'The tale of the nine tailed' :"))

-S O R A-

At that moment, I just realized that I forked out.

My scream filled the whole place as the man screamed too in a deep voice, but he managed to do something useful which was covering my mouth with his hand to shush me.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above-"

I pushed his hand with all my might and stared at him weirdly, though I still can't believe he appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm not a baby so don't try to shut me up by singing twinkle twinkle little star "I eyed him as he smiled and that's when he suddenly waddled to me like a duck and hugged me with his eyes closed

"I'm finally here out of that place....wahh I really miss you! It's been a day since I went there and fight all of the kingdom's enemies and finally, I won over the throne but I gave it up just to come here. I wanna live here with you Sora-ya! " Beomgyu giggled as once again, I tried to push him but unlike Taehyun, this guy is a tight hugger and squirming out won't help because he'll squeeze you more if you do.

"a-a day? It's been more than 2 years already-" I tried to make out my words but his hug was so tight that it suffocates me. I won't be surprised if the reason that I die is because of a tight hug from a man who just came out of the comic in the middle of the night.

"What do you mean more than 2 years? "he finally let me go and stared at me with his unbelievable expression as I took out my phone from my sweat pants and showed him the lockscreen where the date today was shown.

"oh no... I also just realized that this place changed... wait, this is not your apartment that time right? "he suddenly became panic and started to walk around my place with hands on his hair, pulling it slightly as he walked in and out of the rooms. He was rambling and walking in a fast pace until he stopped in front of me.

"Wait, is that the reason why the heart shape books that I arranged is not here? I put so much efforts on creating a big heart on the shelfs with your books only for it to be organized properly now. My poor heart... "he complained but stopped once again.

"OH NOOO I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING TOO! "

"What is it?" my heart pumped hard in my chest as I waited for him to say something. God, he's making me nervous now. In a bad way.