1-Country Love

-----------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Catching Feelings -Justin Bieber

-----------------------------------------------------------

-S O R A-

I wiped my sweat with my sleeve as I continued to do my job milking the cow trying to be fast but careful as possibles so I could relax sooner and continue my work in my grandfather's barn which was fixing the walls.

A car zoomed to my direction as it made a screech halt nearby causing the muddy puddles due to the precipitation last night splashed on me making me closed my eyes and gather my anger inside, ready to bomb that person with my uncountable words after making me wet with muddy puddles.

Just great, now I need a pig to roll over me just like how they roll on muddy puddles because I am head to toe covered with those dirty water.

The person went out from the luxurious black Mercedes Benz car passenger seat, slamming the door shut as he fixes his black shades and brushed his hair back exposing his forehead.

He lowered down his sunglasses a bit and snorted looking at his surroundings making me scoff at that newcomer who doesn't seems to like the countryside from his face.

He was busy inspecting his surroundings maybe trying to find a nice modern like building in the countryside when he didn't noticed that the driver dropped his bags to the ground beside him before rushing inside the car and left him fast.

"YAH WHY DO YOU LEFT ME MR JANG
AH WAE WAE WAE WAE ANDWAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE-" and there goes his wae saga continues on and on while stomping his feet and pulling his hair a bit feeling frustrated after being left without expecting.

I laughed a bit at his whining and mini tantrum before I looked elsewhere because I can see he swung his head at me as like detecting my presence at here and witnessing all of that including his tantrum.

"Yah you! Over there, can you tell me where I can get a taxi or a hotel nearby. Gosh it's already blazing hot at here" he fanned himself while his other free hand was pointing at me.

"there's no taxi or luxurious hotel in the countryside, city boy. Seems like you never been here " I yelled since he's so damn far away as I continue to milk the cow, trying to ignore that city boy.

Feeling unhygienic for a moment won't hurt so I'll just finish my work then go shower after this.

He was silent so I turned around and stand up to see him crouching on the ground, playing with ants using a small twig, sulking all to himself.

I sighed and washed my hands on a nearby river before running towards his direction, leaving the bucket of cow milk, planning to take it later after I look after this sulky kid.

"Hey look city boy or whatever your name is, you can stay at my grandparent's house for the meantime until you finally can go home. We have one guest room upstairs so let's go. I don't want to let a sulky kid at here waiting for his driver to take him for who knows how long "I offered and he looked up at me with hopeful eyes.