*•.¸♡ Deja Vu ♡¸.•*

we can dance until we die
you and I, will be young forever

"oh~ mark! it's the part!" Donghyuck continuously hit the older's arm and stood up, getting his brush from his nightstand, singing, "you make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream~" he then started hopping up and down making his fluffy hair bounce.

Mark couldn't help it but to chuckle at how cute Donghyuck was, he looked like a baby dancing to Glee's cover of 'teenage dream' by Katy Perry.

He then stood up and wrapped his arms around Donghyuck.

"Come on sing it Mark~!!" Donghyuck said, smiling widely.

Mark scoffed and also held the brush that the younger one was holding, he rested his forehead on his and sang, "the way you turn me on, I can't sleep~" he sang, softly.

The tone of his voice, the melody, everything made Donghyuck melt.

Damn, Mark has a really nice voice.

"How many times did we watch this season again?" Mark asked, they've been watching Glee like forever now because it is a show that they both enjoyed, everytime they would watch this, they would cuddle on Donghyuck's bed, Donghyuck would rest his head on Mark's chest and the older would play with his fluffy hair while they watch on a laptop that is placed on top of a pillow.

Donghyuck shrugged and sat down again, he patted on the bed, telling Mark to come back to bed again so they could cuddle and continue to watch. Mark lied down and wrapped the blanket around Donghyuck and him, the younger placed his head on Mark's chest and sniffed his cologne.

"you smell nasty, right now" Mark laughed, his voice was low and raspy.

Donghyuck hit his arm, "shut up, i'm drenched in honey peaches scent" he said and pouted, showing his plump pink lips and squishy cheeks.

"no wonder you st-"

"hey! I thought you love that scent, I keep buying it for you" Donghyuck interrupted, mumbling the last part.

Mark didn't fight back and just nodded, I mean Donghyuck is not wrong...it is his favourite scent. Smelling Donghyuck's hair, he kissed his forehead and then continued to watch.

Donghyuck couldn't help but smile to himself and let his heart beat whenever Mark does these to him, he knows he is just a best friend to him but he can't help but to fall.

Maybe someday he could get a chance, right?