One) Hailee, Starry

"I rode my bicycle past your window last night.... I roller skated to your door in Daylight... And it almost seems, like your avoiding me... Im okay with being lonely, but you got something I need....! WELL I GOT A BRAND NEW PAIR OF ROLLER SKATES AND YOU GOT A BRAND NEW KEY"
I sing along to Melonie's song Brand New Key, while packing my trunk for Hogwarts.
Diagon Alley was exhausting, so I fall on my bed.
Well, I should probably say who I am.
Im Hailee Andromeda. I'm 11 years old. Cheeky, weird, sarcastic (really sarcastic) and funny.
"Hailee!" Mum yells. "Time to Go!"
I smirk, rolling off my bed, grabbing my stuff (My cat Jellybean, and my trunk. Also my wand.).
Woot.
Hogwarts time.
I pull my trunk downstairs, and I stretch happily.
"You ready?" Mum asks. I nod, dragging my trunk out the door whilst mum holds Jellybean.
Mum takes my hand, apparating to the train station.
"Platform 9 3/4." Mum mutters, as we run.
I see a gang of boys laughing and pushing each other, while owls hoot next to them.
I roll my eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry Hun but I have to go! write me, okay? love you!" Mum hugs me, kisses my forehead and runs off again.
"Well.... I guess I'm gonna run through that wall." I mumble, grabbing my stuff again, and running through.
I feel my stomach churn, as I walk through.
"Ergh."
"STARRY!" A familiar voice yells.
I turn to see my three friends running towards me.
"Paws, Ember, Dash. Good to see you guys!" I laugh, giving them hugs.
Paws, or Olivia(Olive), scowls as she drops her book.
"I just lost my page! Great!"
Dash(Justice) and I giggle, while Ember(Lily) snorts.
"C'mon, lets get onto the train." I grin, half laughing in the process.
We walk towards the train, laughing and talking, when those four boys from earlier appear. "After you." A tall boy with light brown hair says politely. "Nah, it's okay. Ladies first." I gesture towards the door.
Olive elbows me. "Thank you..." She glares at me, while shoving me into the train.
"NOOOOOOO JELLYBEAN!" I cry, jumping back out, screaming my cats name. There sat Jellybean, meowing loudly in her cage. "My baby!" I sigh, grabbing her cage.
The four boys were laughing their heads off, imitating me. "I know you want to be like me, you don't have to show it." I smirk, walking into the train.
"OLIVEEEE JUSTICEEEE LILYYYY!" I sing.
"HAILEEEEE!" I hear them sing back, so I walk to the compartment their in.
I open the door. "Jellybean is okay." I yell in triumph, sitting down.
"That's good. Now. Peace and quiet, to draw." Lily smiles, pushing red hair away from her face.
I have Dark brown hair and beautiful, emerald green eyes.
Lily has light green eyes with red hair,
Justice has dirty blonde hair with brown eyes, and Olive has light brown hair and brown eyes.

I pull out my sketch book, charcoal, rubbers, and detail pencils.
I start drawing a doe, though I don't know why.
I draw circles for the body shape, and I then go around them with one of the thicker detail pencils. I erase the light circles, then I draw details, such as spots on the hide, muscle highlights, shading and adding little things along the way.
I then draw a forest background.
I smile at it, writing down the bottom 'Doe my Deer, by Hailee Andromeda.'
I close my sketch book, putting it back in my bag.
I wait for the others to finish.
Someone knocks, opening the door. "We don't sell cupcakes, sorry." Justice says with closed eyes.
"Okay? well, I uh found this book-"
"MY BOOK!" I jolt up, seeing Olive leap and grab a book.
I frown. "SHUT UP." I groan, curling into a little ball.
"Sorry Starry. How did you find my book?" Olive asks a boy.
"It was on the floor."
"Oh. Well, thanks. See you around." Olive shuts the door, and I give up on trying to sleep, so does Justice.
Lily was playing with her cat Lic.

I was sitting near the window, so I look outside at the countryside flying by.

"If I die young,

Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a
Bed of roses
Sink me in the river
At dawn

Send me away
With the words of a love song
Uh oh, uh oh." Olive starts.

Then Justice and I sing.
"Lord make me a rainbow
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colour
Oh and,
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be
No.
Ain't even grey but she buries her baby.
The sharp knife, of a short life.....

Well.
I've had just enough time....."

Then we all sing.

"If I die young,

Bury me in satin
Lay me down
On a bed of roses
Sink me in the river

At dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife, of a short life......

Well.
I've had, just enough time....

And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom

I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger I,
Never known the loving of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand.
There's a boy here in town who says he'll love me forever
Who would've thought forever could be severed by
The sharp knife
Of a short life,
Well.

I've had just enough time...."

That was a song we made up, its pretty.
We continue singing, until we all get bored.
I start giggling.
"Don't do it Starry." Olive sighs.
"I won't, but Dash will." I smirk.
Dash looks at me. "Dare me, I dare you."
"I dare you to go and yell at those boys that you just farted loudly." I giggle again.
Dash looks horrified, but then nods. "You must come to witness." She orders.
"Be back in a minute, guys."
Ember and Paws nod. Dash and I walk down the path, and I lean against the wall while Dash does the dare.
Dash screams, running past me.
"What just happened...." I frown.
"I can ask you the same question..." I look to see a boy with messy hair and glasses smirking, poking his head out the door.
"It was a dare. Auevoir Monsieur!" I sing, walking to the compartment.
I sit back where I was, and Dash was red-faced. "What did you see...." I sigh.
"T-th-they had no shirts on!" She cries, I start to laugh. "Oh your poor eyes." Lily tuts, stroking her hair.
That makes me laugh harder.
Olive sips her tea awkwardly.
"Oh shut up Starry! You talked to him! I bet you blushed!" Justice slaps my arm lightly. "Ow you little toad butt!" I rub my arm, pouting.
Olive snorts into her cup, and tea drops flick onto my face.
I purse my lips. "Yeah, um. Paws, that was gross, on so many levels." I use my jumper sleeve to dry off the tea, and I scowl.
"Okay guys, we should get into our robes." Lily says, standing up.
"Yep." Justice mutters, as I stand to get my robes.

We walk to the train bathroom, and I go first.
I strip myself, then I start putting the light shirt on.
I button it up. I then put my skirt on, with the grey socks going to the middle of my thighs.
I swing the black robes on, and I step into my school shoes, bending down to do them up.
I then brush out my long and uneven hair, tying it up into a high messy ponytail.
I brush out my side fringe, and I flick it from my eyes.

Yawning, I walk back out with my clothes, going to the compartment.
I stuff my clothes into my trunk, slumping down into my chair.
I grab my book, and I start to read.