(BOOK 2 FOURTH YEAR) Chapter One

(Song: Angel with a shotgun, This is War, Decode)

Hailee

The Despardoes (Olive, Justice, Lily and I) Walk with linked arms down the hall, to the lake. "Soooo, Dash. How are you and Sirius?" Lily asks, wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh hush, Ember. I can ask you the same thing about Peter." Justice mutters through flushed words.

"YEAH! HANG HIM TO THE TREE!!!" Someone laughs. I frown, running ahead of my friends to see The Marauders approaching a coiled up Snape.

I gasp, as James levitates Snape. I run over. "Potter! What do you think your doing?" I yell. "Having some fun, Andromeda! Don't worry about it!" James smirks.

"You treat me just like another a stranger...." I growl.

James' spell wavers. "Ha-"
"Well its nice to meet you sir, I guess I'll go. You seem to be having fun being a bully!" I glare. Sirius, Remus and Peter back away.

"Hailee it's just a joke!" James stutters. "Ignorance Is your new best friend." I take his wand, cutting off the spell, and I run over to Severus. "Are you okay, Severus?" I ask, helping him stand. "I'm fine, Hailee. Thanks.." He walks away. I turn around, storming up to James. "You are so stupid!" I yell, grabbing his collar. "Do you not care how others are feeling? Your never mean to me, why be rude to Severus!?"

"Look I'm sorry... It was just a joke." James apologises. I shake my head. "James. Stop it." I let go, looking at him dead in the eye. "Please. You don't have to be nice, or kind... but just leave him alone." I sigh. James was my sort of friend, but I cared about him.
"Fine." James mumbles.
"Hey, lighten up. Hogsmeade this weekend." I smile.
James chuckles. "Yeah. Okay and um.... Hailee?" He says as I start to walk away.
"Hmm?"
"Uh... Remus and Olive are going together, so is Peter and Lily, Justice and Sirius.... So I was wondering if you want to go with me?" James smirks. "Oh... James... I'm, uh... already going with Molly.... I'm sorry. Maybe next time? If she goes somewhere I find ya. No kissing girls, okay?" I say wistfully.
James sighs. "Okay... it's fine. No biggie." James starts to walk away. "James!" I yell.
He turns around, quicker then a bludger. "I really am... Sorry.." I smile softly. "It's really fine, don't worry about it." Although James had a look of sadness, making me want to hug him.
I look away, walking off to my friends who were chilling in the hall. "Soooo. Going to Hogsmeade with James?" Justice wiggles her eyebrows. "No, I promised Molly. Remember?" I mutter. "Oh yeah... Sorry." Lily sighs
"It's fine."
"Lets go to Dinner. It's like, 6:23." Olive pipes up, slamming her book shut with one hand.

We all walk into the Great Hall, to see people eating, talking and laughing.
I sit down, sighing. I grab a few potatoes, and a steak.
I cut it into pieces, slowly putting it in my mouth and chewing it.
"What's gotten into you?" Olive frowns, looking at me. "Nothing." I reply.
"Hailee-"
"I said I'm fine!" I exclaim, standing up and storming off.
Seriously, why didn't they just drop it.
I walk to the musical room, sitting down in front of the piano. I sigh, playing a song my mum made.

"Come on, Skinny love just last the year.
Pour a little salt,
We were never here...
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

Tell my love to wreck it all!
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my,
Right in the moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind..
'Cause i'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines...

Come on Skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on my hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my,
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split..