Two) Hailee, Houses

Quick Authors Note;
Hey Readers! Comment which of the girls you think your most like, to get dedication!

___________________________________

The train stops, and I yawn. "C'mon guys." Justice stretches.
"Okay.... I'm coming." Olive sighs.
Our stuff disappears, and I shrug. "Magic."
The four of us walk outside. I tighten my ponytail, and I flick my fringe out of my eye.
"Follow me." A man says, so... we follow.
I look at the forest longingly. "So tempting...." I mutter to Lily.
She nods. We all love the forests, and running.
I look over to see a castle, and I gasp. "It's pretty!"
"Into the boats, please!" The man yells, gesturing towards the boats.
They sat afloat on rippling dark blue water.
Lily, Olive, Justice and I sit on one boat, and I glare at the water. I hate swimming.
The boats start to magically move, so I grab the sides. "Ugh."

Swiftly, the boat bumps onto shore. "And, Lets get off." Lily cheers, as we all scramble off the rickity boat.

"Follow me everyone." The guy says again. I pull my sleeves down a little, shivering. "C'mon, hurry up." Justice bounces, rubbing her hands together.

"Onwards, Desperadoes!" Lily yells, marching forwards. I laugh, hugging my chest as i run after her.

"Hut two three four, Hut two three four!" Olive orders. I feel eyes burning into my back. I look over my shoulder to see that group of boys looking at us. I smile at them, before turning back around, and catching up to my friends.

We all gather in a large room, as warmth washes over me.

"Keep moving, up the stairs." The man walks off. "Right. That was so helpful." I say out loud. Someone snorts, and I shrug, scanning around for a staircase- Ooooh theres one.

"ONWARDS!' I cheer, running up the stairs. I hear feet slamming against the polished concrete, following me.

"Phew. Ta-daaaa!" I gesture towards the door.

A few people giggle.

The four boys push to the front. "Hi there..." Justice says, appearing next to me.

A boy was sitting on the floor, looking at the four boys angrily and fearfully. I walk over to him, holding out a hand. "Are you okay?" I ask him, as he takes my hand, standing.

"Yes." He mumbles. "I'm Hailee. And you are?"
"Severus.. Nice to meet you." Severus says with a small smile. I return it. I pull my hand away, walking back to my friends. "That was rude of you." I scowl, refusing to look at those boys.

They didn't get to reply, when a woman in emerald green robes strolls in. "I am Professor McGonagall, When you walk through these doors, the sorting hat will sort you into a house. They are: Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin. Your triumphs will earn your house points. Now, wait here." She walks off, then comes back.

"That was fast." I whisper to Lily. She nods. "Follow me." McGonagall says, opening the doors. We all walk after her, into a huge hall.

People clap, and watch us as we walk by.

I look at the ground, stopping with everyone else. I see a old hat sitting on a wooden stool.

"When I call you name, come up and sit on the stool."

"Snape, Severus."

Severus walks up, sitting down. He looks at me nervously. I smile at him encouragingly.

"SLYTHERIN!"
Severus inhales, then walks over to the Slytherin table.

"Madden, Olivia!"

Olive hesitates, but walks up.