Chapter Seven: Paradise Fears

A/N, before I start this chapter, I want you all to read this:

See we don't really care who you are. We kind of got this non-exclusive policy of determining exactly who we open up to and let into our family, then who becomes a part of our united mass of harmony.
And that's kind of become the thesis to this song. Through suffering, acceptance, grief, and strife, theres no way that your puzzle piece fits into out puzzle wrong cause everyone is welcome on this stage that we call life.
And we don't really care who you are. Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.
So catch it so contagious, this daydreamers disease and hope can be you sword, slaying darkness with belief.
And we don't really care who you are regardless of how lost you are returning from, regardless of how far.
So bring me all the worst of your broken, bruised, insane because that's the thing with music when it hits you feel no pain.
No matter what you did I promise we forgave it all that's left is your voice you have no choice but to raise it.
All you broken hearts all you dejected dreams just let yourself be free because even broken wings can fly . Sanctuary, Paradise Fears.

Hailee:

I look at my Da, feeling the force of waking up pull me. "Da.." I reach out. "I love you, Hailee. I always have. You've grown so much... I'm sorry I wasn't there to witness it." Da watches my figure get pulled off. "You died a hero, Da! You have already witnessed me growing up. Because you were always with me, Da. Always." I yell desperately. Although, I whispered the last word wistfully.  "I love you." He calls out. "I love you too..." I whisper, as I close my eyes, letting a tear roll down my cheek. Da disappears, and I pushed off a cliff. 

My hair blows all around me, as I reach out for someone to grab my hand. 

My vision was glassy, and my other hand rested on my stomach. My white dress flowed, as everything goes slower. 

That feeling of falling... the fear of never being able to freely fall softly. The ache of being hit suddenly with horror. The pain... of hitting a hard, cracking ground... instead of a bed, to go back to sleep with fearless dreams. 

I never felt more like that in my life...  even if I'm going back to my friends, this whole experience made me freak out. Like no one would know me, no one would care. No one... would hear me.

I finally levitate centimetres above the ground. My eyes close. "If stars were tears, I would've wiped out the whole galaxy by now." I mutter. "Bye Da." I bite my lip, letting my tears go. And I'm taken away from the paradise of the inbetween, as My spirit returns to my body. 

The silence around me was unsettling, as I started to cry. "Da.." I say, but no noise came out. My body ached with pain, and someone was standing over me. "Albus, what's going on?!" Minnie's voice says frantically. "She is crying, Minerva."  Dumbledore says calmly. 

"Will she wake?" Minnie asks softly. "It seems like she is lost in her Paradise Fears, Minerva." Dumbledore sighs. I stop crying, as my breathing was hitching. "Ma..." I whisper. "Natalia?"  Dumbledore calls. "Yes Albus- oh my baby.." Ma's light footsteps made it's way to me, and Arms go around my waist. I lean my head on her shoulder, breathing in. Ma always smelled of the country side. She smelled of cinnamon and apples. "Ma.. I love you." I whisper. "I love you too, so much. My poor baby.." Ma rubs me on the back.

"Open your eyes, honey. Open your eyes." Ma whispers. She lays me back down. My hands lay on my stomach. The light disappears from my eyelids as people stand over me. "Wake Up." Ma sighs, taking my hand in hers. "I believe in you, Hailee." She whispers once more. I can't...

Ma kisses my hand, caressing it with her thumb. "I'm sorry, Natalia. This must of came as a shock to you." Minnie apologises. "Its fine. Once I heard I knew she would be okay. She's a fighter, a warrior and the bravest little girl ever. But I guess I have to believe this stuff... I mean, she's my only baby... My first baby, and my only baby now... after Bea."  

I know people are staring to go. "She'll wake up soon... I hope." Dumbledore mumbles the last part. They all start to go. 

But I open my eyes. 

I stare at the ceiling. "Its funny," I start softly. The footsteps stop. "That when you love someone so much you're willing to die for them, to do anything to impress them. You will always feel forgiveness. To never let your emotions get the best of you when you fight. To hear the echoes of the people who sing you a lullaby, in hope the words calm you. And to never give up hope when they say they hate you." I look over at the teachers and my Ma staring at me. "I'm sorry." I croak. 

"I'll always be the one who'll say that more than anyone." I add, my gaze returning to the roof. "Because I'll always have at least five reasons to do so." 

____________________________________________

Heyyyy

Was this emotional? Did you cry?
If so, sorry :(
Hope you enjoyed this chapter

WOOT TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!