Chapter 11

Hailee (At dinner two days after she put her name in)

I sit with my friends, away from the boys.
I sent a few glares James' way, as the Beauxbatons Chic clings to his arm giggling.
I fake puke on the table, and shake my head. Olive, Justice and Lily laugh.

I'm tapped on the shoulder, and I turn around to see Minnie. She smiles, and gestures for The Desperadoes to follow her.
I sigh whilst standing, along with the others. We follow after her, boredom was clear in our steps.

I have become a slight goth. And a hipster... And a nerd/geek.. like I always have been.

I push my large black rimmed glasses up my nose.
We pass The Marauders, and I put my finger in my mouth, while putting my hand on my stomach, pretending to make myself throw up. I then point at them, and glare. Minnie in the trophy room and lily bumps into her, falling on her butt. "That was professional, Ember." I whisper. She gets up, and elbows me. I yelp. "What?! Why?!" I whine, stepping away from her. Lily just shrugs, grinning.
"Okay girls. I dislike the Beauxbatons girls sending you glares and sneers. I want you four to prank them." Minnie smiles evilly. "Whaaaaa....." Olive trails off. "YES! YOU ARE THE BEST MINNIE!" I cheer, hugging her.
She pats my back and chuckles.

I wore a formal jacket with the Gryffindor badge on the left, along with my bravery badge, I got that from Dumbledore. Dunno why.. I also have on a dress shirt, and a skirt. My socks went up mid thigh, and my shoes were simple Mary Jane's.

I start grinning, and I grab something from my pocket. An old piece of parchment.

I pull out my wand, and I tap it. "I promise I'm not going anywhere."

Blahblahblah...

Made by Pressrs Paws Dash Ember Starry

The Desperadoes Scroll

Mischief or Escape

"Mischief." I say simply.

'Are you sure?'

"Yep."

'Then lets get this show on the road!'

Suddenly, a huge list of pranks appear on the long parchment.

The Desperadoes are all serious, our eyes glazing over while Minnie stood awkwardly.

"Drop mud?" Lily suggests. "Nah, did that." Justice sighs.

"Embarass them?"

"Did that too."

"What about we dye their belongings and everything Gryffindor colours, along with their hair, clothes, wands, books, equipment, water, carriages, the pegasus, and anything they own?" Olive asks.

"Awesome!" Justice yells.

"Epic idea!" Lily squeals. They look at me for my answer.

I slowly smirk. "Good That."

We all high five, before walking out.
My smirk was on my face still, and the others just giggled.
We got looks. I look to James, only to find him and that chic making out.

My hatred burns, as small balls of fire erupt in my palms.
The scroll floats after us. 'Wait! Starry!' The scroll speaks out loud.
I chuckle.
"Yes yes." All eyes were on me. "Detention Deserved." I wink. The Marauders look at us curiously, but I only smirk and glare at the same time.

*after getting everything set up*

We walk in. Everything was quiet as Dumbledore stood at his pedestal. He smiles mischievously.

I hold up three fingers.

Olive starts as I drop one. "Three."

Lily, "Two."

Justice, "One."

Me. "Let the screams begin." I laugh with my friends like maniacs, as screams from Beauxbatons break out.
"Lalalalalalala!" I skip to them. "Oh Dear! Look what has happened!" I gasp innocently.
Justice gasps as well. "Oh my! I wonder what happened!"
I turn to Minnie.
Lily tuts. "Such a tragic thing to have happened!"

Olive just sighs. "This is what happens...."

Lily, "When...."

Justice, "You.."

Olive, "Mess...."

Me, "With....'

All of us. "THE DESPERADOES!" We scream. I take out my wand, turning to face blondie and glasses. "I warned you, Glasses. You hurt me twice. Twice! And now, Im gonna plan my revenge step by step. You can't win this game, Potter. You never will."

I point my wand. "Aguamenti!" I giggle. The Marauders are drenched in water.

I run off, fully aware of them running after me. I squeal, fake crying. "EW EW EW EW EWWWWWW COOTIES!!!!"
"HAILEE NATALIA ANDROMEDA CASHNING! GET BACK HERE!" Remus shouts.
I feel my body morph into a doe, my animagus and patronus, as I prance away.
I hear then groan.

I jump around in a circle like the weirdo I am.

There's a bark, squeak, growl and a huff from behind me. I turn my head slowly, freezing.
A Stag, big black dog, a red wolf and a rat there,
I just stare at them for about five minutes, before continuing to bounce around in a circle.

Soon a fox, grey wolf, and a panda join me. The fox runs around me spastically, the panda sleeps, and The wolf howls and runs around me as well.
I keep bouncing around in a circle. there's four 'pop!'s and there stood the Marauders.
We all freeze. Lily wakes up.
Justice yips threateningly.
Olive growls protectively.
Lily snaps angrily.

I look up at the moon, then back at them. I walk off.

They don't deserve my respect...

________

Anyone have an idea why Hailee is actually acting like this? Remember, every comment/vote helps!!!! If you are unsure, just comment anyway and I'll answer!

Thanks :)