Chapter Five: The Group Singing Concert

Hailee (Two weeks)

"STARRY GET UP! THE SINGING THING IS ON TODAY!!!" Justice yells.

I fall out of bed, standing up. "What's the time?" I ask, the others look surprised at how fast I had woken up. "Uh... 12:53." 

"We have to help set it up at 1:30, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I demand glaring. "Uh, we just got up.." Olive says sheepishly. She knows this is very important to me.

I sigh, running to the bathroom, brushing my hair, then I put lemongrass oil through it, putting it up messily.

I put on ripped denim shorts, a white tank top, a red flannel and boots. I walk back to the dorm, to see the others ready. "1:26, go go go!" Lily shouts, and the four of us run down the stairs, catching glances from people.

______

"And! DONE!" Justice smiles. I smile slightly.

Little fairy lights floated around, a stage sat where the the teachers table was. Colourful fairies gladly accepted to fly around and  glow. A snow illusion was the main thing, as it fell softly. Little fires were around.

I got my memory back, and in the time I had forgotten about Glasses, He got a girlfriend. This hurt to see them together. I was singing Boom Clap, a song I made for him. The girls and I are singing our song 'Out Of The Woods'.

Then Lily and i are singing Stay The Night. Olive was singing Wake Me Up, Justice was singing The Nights.

"Thank you girls, go get ready now." Minnie (McGonagall) smiles. "Okay, cya Minnie!" We all say in unison, running off.

__________
I was in a black crop top, a white skirt, black flats and white socks that go up to my knees. My hair was curled, and pulled up in a neat bun on top of my head. A bow was tied around it, although two little locks fell beside my eyes.

Justice had a simple floral dress on with small heeled mary-janes. She got a pixie cut, so she just clipped her fringe back.

Olive had a plain white dress on, with her short hair curled and a short piece of her fringe was clipped back with a bow. She had white heeled doc martins.

Lily had a long grey velvet dress with black tights and shin high boots. Her red hair was  left down.

"Lets go." Olive sighs. We file out, catching the stares from boys. I look to see James not paying any attention to Freya. He just looks at me. I give him two fingers, glaring, and walking out the portrait hole. 

"Ready?" I ask them. "Ready." Lily takes a shaky breath.

"Always." Olive nods.

"Hopefully." Justice takes a nervous laugh. I nod, opening the Great Hall. People flood in, and I watch The Marauders (including a clingy Freya) walk in. I avoid their gaze, as I Push through the crowd. "Hailee!" Someone shouts. "Kim! Hey there. You singing?" I ask. "Yep! I'm singing a muggle song called Problem." She grins. "Cool." I give her a quick hug, before meeting up with my friends.

Minnie steps up to the stage. "May I have your attention please? Thank You- Puckle, I recommend keeping your finger out of your nose- Welcome to The Singing Concert. There'll be no judges, this is all just for fun..." She looks at me and winks. "First up: Hailee Andromeda." I take a breath, as my friends push me to the stage.

"Yes yes! stop pushing me peasant! I'm going! gosh.." I slap Lily's hand, walking onto the stage shyly. 

"Uh.... well hello." I say awkwardly. 

No one replies. "That's usually the part where you say 'Heyyyy'.... Ahem... anyways I'm gonna be singing my song-" I get a toy rabbit thrown at me. "-Seriously?" I glare at Sirius. He grins cheekily, but it disappears when I throw it at him. "-As I was saying... I'll be singing Boom Clap. And.. yeah."