Chapter Two: Trouble Makers...

Hailee:

"She won't wake up. Should we just tell McGonagall?" A voice sighs.
"Nah, lets just keep trying to wake them." A different voice giggles evilly.
I snuggle into my pillow curling up into a little ball. "Aw... but she looks too cute." Molly's voice whines. "Yeah.. too cute...." Alice Prewett's voice sighs.
"I KNOW HOW TO WAKE HER UP!" Lily's voice yells from across the room.
I hear three pairs of feet jog over.
Oh no. "Just tickle her behind the ear. Then she will wake." Olive yawns.
Double oh no.
"Oh, that's easy enough." Alice giggles.
Go away. Don't touch me.
A hand starts tickling behind my ear, and I squeal, hitting the hand away, rolling of the bed and thumping to the ground. "ow. Why?" I groan. "Because we have classes today. You're lucky we didn't get Potter and his friends, you would've been stuffed." Justice snorts. "Very attractive, Dash. Very attractive." I joke, rolling my eyes. "I know." She says dramatically, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"ANDROMEDA!" Someone shouts. I turn. "Who what when where how why?!" I yell, pointing my wand, furiously waving it around.
"Woah, you're gonna take someone's eye out, Andromeda!" James chuckles, taking it softly. "Oops?" I shrug, grabbing my wand.
"Uh, Hailee?" James whispers, turning me to face the courtyard.
There sat a group of first years, whispering, pointing and gasping in amazement.
Then James grabs my wand. "POTTER! GIVE MY WAND BACK YOU GIT!" I yell, as he runs away.
"STARRY!! ugh, boys, get James, we'll get Starry." Olive's voice sighs, and pairs of feet runs after us.
James hides behind a tree. "Really?" I scowl, running over.
I look behind the tree, although James wasn't there.
My eyes widen, and I look around frantically.
"James?! James!" I yell, running my fingers through my hair, looking everywhere.
I sit down, and start crying. "Hailee?" Someone gasps. I look up angrily, to see James. "You idiot! I THOUGHT SOMETHING TOOK YOU! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!!!?" I exclaim, standing up and pushing him.
"I'm sorry Hailee! it was just a joke!!!" James yells as well. "Oh, so everything is a joke, is it?!" I argue.
"I didn't expect you to take it seriously!"
"You. Disappeared. How. The. Hell. Would. I. Not. Panic?!"
"I didn't think you would care!" James shouts.
'You lower yours, and grant him one last choice.'
"Why wouldn't I care, James?" I whisper, looking down.
"Oh, I don't know! Probably because you hate me?" He scowls.
"James Charlus Potter. Just because I hate you, doesn't mean I don't care about you." I sigh, taking my wand, and walking off.

"A-are you H-Hailee?" I look up from my small patronus, to see a small girl, her friends hiding around the corner. "Yeah, why?" I say softly. "W-well... I-I j-just want t-t-t-to say h-hi..." she whispers. "Aw, hello. What's your name?" I ask.
"Kimberley Wendi...."
"That's a beautiful name. I'm Hailee Andromeda, if you didn't know my last name." I smile.
Kimberley smiles shyly. "I know, your really popular. I'm also a Gryffindor."
"Haha, I'm not that popular."
"To the first years, even the Slytherins, you are!" Kimberley gasps.
"Really?" I frown. "Yeah! their all scared that you'll tell them to go away, they keep their distance."
"Awe. They think I'm some sort of scary monster." I pout. "I don't! I think your awesome!" Kimberley giggles.
"Well, that's very kind of you. Can I call you Kim?"
She nods. "Of course!"
I smile, standing, hugging her.
"I'll see you soon, Kim." I pull away from her grasp, walking to the common room.
When I placed my foot inside, water dropped all over me. I was drenched head to toe.
I walk into the actually lounge, to see Sirius, Peter and James laughing at me.
I clench my fists.
"Gits, you are the dumbest people ever." I mutter. "Avis." I say, pointing my wand. Birds fly into their faces. "Aguamenti." I continue, water covers them. "Rictusempra.." They all burst out laughing, rolling on the ground. "Finite Incantatum! Honestly, Miss. Andromeda! Your a Trouble maker!" McGonagall scowls.
"Oh well." I shrug.
I walk back outside.
Walking down a corridor, a Slytherin appears with two boys. "Ooooh lookie here! a Gryffindor all alone!" the tall one laughs. "Go away, Malfoy. I don't want trouble." I mutter.
"Oh well. Your a little brat. You won't get in my way. Conjunctivitis! Locomotor Mortis! And finally, Crucio!" I scream out. My legs wouldn't work.
"Haha! weakling!" Malfoy taunts. "Ha!" A different one laughs. "Stop it!" Severus' voice shouts.
I stop screaming, taking in the pain.
"Mr. Malfoy!" Someone gasps. "Finite Incantatum!"
The spell stops, but I was still covered in cuts. My lip was slit open, cuts were all over me. My legs were broken, and I was shaking and making strange noises. I couldn't see anything, at all. My eyes were burning. I tried to look to the side, but pain leashes its way through my head, causing me to scream.
I was conjured onto a gurney, most likely by Madam Pomfrey. McGonagall was the one scuttling behind, sniffling.

I'm placed onto a bed, and the pain comes back again.

(third person POV)
The students are suddenly gathered in the great hall after them all hearing the series of screams. The Marauders and Desperadoes were sitting horrified and depressed at the Gryffindor table.

The Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Albus Dumbledore, steps up to his pedestal.
"Quiet down, quiet down please. As you all may know.... At precisely 5:20 PM this evening, A Gryffindor by the name of Hailee Andromeda Cashning was attacked by.... some students. The student used three curses. Conjunctivitis, the blinding and pain of the eyes. Locomotor Mortis, the buckling of knees, causing one to lose all nerves to their legs. The last is horrifying. They used, The Cruciatus Curse. Great pain, her legs broke because of it, cuts all over her. If any student is discovered to be using these spells, they will immediately be expelled. Not suspended , expelled. This is a crime. Hailee will be unconscious... for about a month due to this pain overdose."

James Potter, a boy who usually fights with Hailee, but is her friend, had his head hung low.

I shouldn't of yelled at her... or pour the water all over her...., he thought.
He was exactly right, for Hailee was not pleased with these actions.

Nor was she pleased with herself.