Chapter Twelve: The Contestants.

A/N, Which girl is which? comment who you think each girl is who! comment Blue, pink, green and sky in front of the name. I.e, Blue: Olive. I'll tell you who is who when four people guess :)

____

Hailee

I sat on the highest bench with my friends, watching Dumbledore dim the lights.

The Beauxbatons girls are still Gryffindor colours, glaring in our direction.

Durmstrang sat in a group, their faces firm and humourless.

Hogwarts were jumpy and excited, whispers erupted all throughout our bench.

I was the only one in The Desperadoes to enter the goblet, which worried them.

The fire hisses, then shoots out a piece of scruffy parchment.

"Durmstrang, Wolfgang Krum!" Dumbledore announces. A man/boy/adolescent/guy walks up, and is lead away to the trophy room.

Next, a neat and laced parchment flies out.

"Beauxbatons, Eloisé Delacour!"

A quiet Beauxbatons girl, the only one I didn't have a problem with, shakily walks up.

Then, the last parchment shoots into the air.

"Hogwarts Champion is..... Hailee Natalia Andromeda!"

I keep a straight face, as everyone gasps. Lily bursts into hysterical sobs.

I catch sight of Kim, who just stares at me horrified.

Slowly, I stand, walking up to Dumbledore. "Im so sorry, Miss. Andromeda." He sighs. "It's fine." I whisper, walking into the trophy room, Kim's sobs echoed with Lily's.

"Ah! Hailee Natalia Andromeda Cashning!" Barty Crouch grins.

"Mr. Crouch." I nod curtly.

"Haha." He chuckles.

________

My eyes were wide, and my body felt lifeless.

I walk back to the Gryffindor Common Room, where everyone was partying and screaming with happiness, my head starts ringing. My eyesight was blurry, as I fell back against the wall. I slid down in landing with a thump. I held my head. Voices. Whispers. Cries.

'You have no help, Hailee Andromeda.' a voice whispers.

'They'll betray you in time...'

'You mean nothing to them....'

The voices went on and on, and I sat unnoticed.

My friends were swaying and laughing.

I stand up, everything ringing and everyone was doubled.

I pushed past everyone, the voices screaming in my head now. My hand flew to my forehead.

Everyone was partying. The music was way too loud. My breathing was heavy.. well in my head it was.

I pull my wand out, whispering a silencing charm.

Everything goes quiet, everyone couldn't use their voices.

They turn to me, as I glare. "Shut up and get a life." I growl, turning around and storming upstairs.

I open the door, to see red and gold robes on my bed. On the back it says 'ANDROMEDA', like my Quidditch robes.

There was leather gloves to go with it, along with leather boots.

I look at it, my eyes watering.