Chapter 2 - Library

School is finally over and I'm waiting with Adam for our bus to come. Keira got picked up by her father and Luke has soccer training, so Adam and I are alone (with few other students from our school)

"When are you going to study for history test?" Adam asks.

"Well, the test is tomorrow, so I'll most likely study today" I tell him.

"We can study together" He says and scratches the back of his neck.

"At your place?" I asked. I've never been to his place even though we're close friends and he's been at my house many times before and we know each other for nearly a year.

"At the library" He corrects me. It's always the library, isn't it?

- - - -

Adam and I meet in the front of the library.

"I'm starving" I say. I haven't eaten at home. I only unpacked my school bag and put the things I need inside. Adam wasn't even at home.

"Let's buy something" He suggested. We go in the supermarket across from the library. I bought a sandwich and water. Adam bought himself a sandwich too and coke.

In the library we drive up to the 3rd floor. There are all the books for adults and lots of long tables where you can sit and study. Adam and I walked to the last row and sit down. Adam across for me. I pulled my books, my pencil case, my water and my sandwich out. It's not allowed to eat in the library but no one noticed when you sit in the last row. Adam put books, sandwich and coke on the table. He starts eating. I took my calendar/journal and write in it.

"What are you writing?" Adam asks with a full mouth.

"Things" I say and look up at him. He tends his head trying to read what I wrote. I closed it and he snaps out of his trance.

"Adam makes...? What Adam? What do I make?" He asks.

"Nothing" I say and bite in my sandwich.

"You're cute when you eat" Adam says and continues eating his.

"Thanks" I say and blush.

- - - -

After we both studied for the test, we packed out things together and now we walk around the library. It's already dark outside and the library closes in 15 minutes but we just keep looking around.

"Today was the first time I saw you having a panic attack" Adam tells me. He walks in front of me and touches every book walking by.

It really was the first time Adam saw me having a panic attacks. In the past I managed to only have panic attacks when I'm not around him.

"Do you hate me now?" I ask.

"I could never hate you" Adam says and I turned red. God dammit why do I always have to blush. Good thing he's in front of me and not turning around.

"Library closes in 10 minutes! We hope that you had a nice day and visit us soon" A woman from the speaker announces.

"We should go now" Adam says.

"Or we play 10 minutes of truth" I exclaim.

"Or we do that" Adam says. We sit down on the floor between two bookshelves.

"Why haven't I ever been to at your place?" I ask him without any further ado.

"You just want to fuck me, don't you" Adam jokes.

"Shut the f up! I mean it serious" I glare at him "why?"

"Dunno" He says and looks down.

"Why don't you sing in class?" Adam asks after a moment of silent. (In music class everyone is allowed to perform something if someone actually wants to.)

"Why should I?" I ask.

"Because you can sing really really good" Adam looks up again.

"That's embarrassing though" I say.

"Come on. Do it for me"

"I have to think about it" I say. I probably won't.

"Promise" Adam say.

"No"

"Promise!" He demands.

"No" I say.

"You gave me no choice" Adam says and get on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I ask "No Adam I swear to god... Adam NO"

He starts tickling me.

"Adam! STOP! NO! Stop! HELP!" I yell. He tickles my belly. Now I lay on my back. His hands are under my blouse.

"HELP! NOOO" I gasp. He stops. He tucks my hands over my head. I lay under him and his face was dangerously close to mine. His heavy breath is all I could hear.

"Can I come over to your place?" Adam asks.

"You just want to fuck me, don't you" I mimic him from before. Even doing his voice and his british accent. He bite his lip and scans my body under him. I watch him, his eyes meets mine.

"Excuse me" A woman stands at the end of the bookshelf and glares at us "You certainly have to leave now"

"Are ten minutes over?" Adam asks the lady and she nods. He stands up and reaches for my hand. I take his and he helps me stand up. He always does that even though I can stand up on my own. And Adam is seriously a gentleman. Thanks to his mother Mrs.O'Connor.

- - - -

Adam only brought me to the front door because he had to go home and couldn't spend more time with me.

Blog entry: December 5th

World, something happened. . .

So Will – you all know him by now, don't you? Well for the new readers, first of all Hello! Second of all Will is very good friend of mine: In this, his name is Will. Because he's british and Will is a popular british name according to google. Anyway I really really like him for a while now and yeah something happened which got me thinking that I may fall for him – We were at the library, wow something new * sarcasm * And like always we played 10 minutes of truth. We talked, I asked something he asked something ( I won't go into to much detail) and then he started tickling me. His face was dangerously close to mine.

How I feel about that?

I'm surprised I didn't had a panic attack – Like I had in school. In school it wasn't because of him though. It was because... other stuff. To be honest I sometimes just don't know why I get a panic attack either but anyway. I rushed out of the class and who followed me?

Yes right he followed me. Will followed me and helped me to calm down. It was all cute and stuff but when I looked into his face after I had calmed down, he looked seriously scared.

Now I don't know if it's brought me closer or further away from him.

Sometimes the world is just a big question mark.

- Someone somewhere in this world. Xxx