Chapter 7 (smut chapter)

A big ass smut warning-I'm sorry you guys😩 but there's also fluff so don't worry

Finally John and Thomas made it to John's place with all of Thomas's stuff.
He opened the front door and looked around, calling out for his parents in case they were home. No one answered and no lights were on either meaning they were home alone. John turned to Thomas, who seemed to be already inpatient with the other. John grabbed his hand, dragging him to his bedroom. Once they got there, Thomas dropped his things in the corner and looked around. "So this is where I'll sleep?" He walked around the room and fell on John's bed. "You've got a comfy bed." John sat next to him and nodded. "I suppose it's nice." He pat the bed gently and laid on his back as well. They both stared at the ceiling for a while without saying a word before Thomas turned on his side to face John. "Are you sure you want this? Because I don't want you to regret, that's not my intention. I want to make sure you're okay with this." He said softly, he seemed to be genuine. John felt butterflies in his stomach, he didn't know why but Thomas gave him the same feelings as Lafayette. Maybe something to do with looks? No, they still looked different even though from afar you could mess them up. He nodded. "I'm sure I want this. And besides, there won't be anyone home in a few days so we're all okay." He rolled on his side and kissed Thomas. Thomas kissed him back, running his fingers through John's curls. He moved on top of John and kissed down his neck. John bit his lip, reassuring himself it was okay. "Thomas-I uh how are we gonna do this? I haven't done a lot before so..I'm nervous." Thomas looked up and gave him a sympathetic look. "Me neither. We'll figure it out along the way. But just in case, I have lube and condoms with me." He cooed, kissing his neck again. John nodded, feeling better now. Thomas was so gentle with him, he loved it.
Okay so the smut starts from here

Thomas pulled away and threw off John's shirt, kissing his chest. He gently rubbed his nipple, making John whine. He chuckled, pulling off John's pants but left his underwear on. Thomas stood up and stripped to nothing, smirking at the flustered facial expression John had on. He crawled back on the bed, taking off John's underwear. "Well well well, someone's exited." He hummed out. John covered his face in embarrassment. "Oh god I'm sorry-this is embarrassing." Thomas shook his head and pecked John's lips. "It's not." He smiled, moving his hand to stroke John's dick. The other tilted his head back, already over stimulated. Thomas took the small cries of pleasure John let out as praising and continued. He stroked his own dick, moaning John's name under his breath. John stared at him, it turned him on even more. He came, panting a little. Thomas came as well, wiping his hands to a napkin (don't ask where it came from it was there the whole time let's say that) John sat up and scooped over to curl up between Thomas's arms. "You were good-even just a handjob oh god." Thomas shrugged with one shoulder. "Yeah I know. But I'm not like experienced if that's what you think." He kissed John's ear, hugging him tightly. "You're so cute oh my god...I wanna kiss every single one of your freckles. Can I?" John giggled, smirking in amusement. "I guess? Go ahead." He laid down again and Thomas kissed down his body softly. It tickled John nicely and he relaxed. Thomas moved to John's legs and lifted his legs up one by one and kissed the freckles on them. They were having a nice and tender moment :)
Then John's phone started ringing and John sighed, getting off the bed and got the phone from his backpack. It was Lafayette who was calling and John almost had a hearth attack or something. "Oh god it's Laf-Thomas be quiet, I don't want him to know about us." He hissed before picking up the call. "Heyyy Lafayette, why are you calling me?" "I was just kinda bored I guess and wanted to know how you are." Lafayette replied. John bit his lip. "I'm...I'm fine. I clearly just needed some time alone cuz now I'm fine. But I can't hang out this weekend, I'm busy with things." Lafayette frowned, but understood. "Right...it's fine, I don't mind that. As long as you're okay that's what matters. Am I interrupting anything?" "Oh no! No no, I wasn't doing anything special, you just caught me off guard. Uh but yeah I have nothing else to say." He shrugged, looking at Thomas who was still sitting on the bed. "Me neither...I need to go now um so see you around." Lafayette said before hanging up. John put his phone away and sighed. Thomas stood up, walking over to John and hugged him from behind. "Well wasn't he curious." He nibbled John's ear, earning a small whine from the other. "Yeah...but we can forget that. Please, touch me again." He turned around, wrapping his arms around Thomas's neck. Thomas cocked and eyebrow before picking John up and placing him back on the bed. "On command. What do you wanna do?" John shrugged, chewing his lip. "I don't...I didn't think it through. Um maybe penetration. Yeah that's what I want." Thomas looked surprised, though he had prepared for this, he didn't expect John to want it this fast. He was inexperienced like John so they were gonna have some good times. "Hm sure. We can do that." He reached for his backpack and grabbed lube and a condom. "You want me to top?" John nodded eagerly. "Yes-please." Thomas nodded, lubing up a couple fingers and pushed one slowly in and John bit his lip to not start crying. This was new to him, he didn't know how to react. Thomas cooed to him and managed to make John stay calm as he continued and eventually was done with stretching him. He grabbed a condom, rolling it on and lubed his dick. John clutched the sheets nervously. "Is it gonna hurt..?"
"Um...well maybe a little bit but I'll try to be gentle so it won't hurt as much it could." John nodded slowly, watching Thomas get in between his legs and spread them slightly more. He positioned himself and slowly thrusted in, only for John to start whining. He kissed his cheek softly. "It's okay John, it'll get better soon I promise." He whispered and the other nodded.
And after a few thrusts Thomas was right. John closed his eyes, letting out quiet moans ever so often. Thomas gently wiped some hairs from John's face and smiled, John looked absolutely beautiful to him. A blushing mesa with hair all over the place but still very much beautiful. John was still being shy so he wasn't letting out loud noises, even though Thomas couraged him to be louder.
Thomas decided to go faster because his orgasm was coming and John's was as well. He went deep and fast, making the other cry out in pleasure. They both came, John first then Thomas. He pulled out, taking off the condom and threw it away. John was laying on his back, panting. "Oh god...I had no idea sex was like that. It was amazing-" He turned to Thomas who laid down besides John. He nodded. "It was great! But...we can't continue this thing anymore right? You have Lafayette and...this wasn't us being in love." John frowned but nodded. Thomas was right, no one could ever know about them. "I'm not gonna tell Lafayette anything. This weekend will be a secret that only we know about." Thomas agreed to it. He scooped close and held John between his arms. "You were amazing John." He whispered with a kiss on the cheek. John smiled and snuggled with Thomas. This weekend would be the most amazing weekend ever