𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

[ Chapter Thirty-Three ]

Mentioning Snipps

"These are the rebels that surrendered to us." The man informed Vader. Luke had a calm look to him, meanwhile Kat looked like she was going to strangle someone soon.

"Although they deny it, I believe there may be more of them, and I request permission to conduct a further search of the area." The man requested. Luke and Kat stared at Vader with knowing looks. "They were armed only with these." The man handed over their lightsabers.

"Good work, Commander." Vader complimented. "Leave us." He ordered. "Conduct your search and bring his companions to me." Vader told him. The Commander headed off with the Stormtroopers.

"The Emperor has been expecting you." Vader said.

"I know, father." "I also know, uncle." She tried to stop herself from spitting out the last word with venom.

"So, you have accepted the truth." "I've accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father, Kat's uncle." Vader stopped in his tracks, pointing the lightsabers at them, "That name no longer has any meaning for me." Kat sighed.

"It is the name of your true self. You've only forgotten." Luke argued. "I know there is good in you. The emperor hasn't driven it from you fully." Luke turned away, "That was why you couldn't destroy me. That's why you won't bring us to your emperor now."

Vader ignited both their lightsabers, making them turn around.

"I see you both have constructed new lightsabers." He inspected it. "Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful, as the emperor has foreseen." Kat didn't know if she should act more like her mother or her father in this situation, but no words came from her.

"Come with us." Luke told him.

"Obi-Wan once thought as you do. Neither of you know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master."

Kat looked at Luke, then back at her uncle. "I guess Snipps taught me well." Vader turned his head towards her at the sound of the nickname. "What? I thought you knew everything? You know that your padawan trained me, Ahsoka Tano." Her tone was like her mother's, but the words were her father's.

"We both will not turn, and you'll be forced to kill us." Luke continued from the previous talk.

"If that is your destiny." "Search your feelings, father. You can't do this." Luke said, walking up to him. "I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate." Luke pleaded.

"It is too late for me, son. The emperor will show you the true nature of the force." Kat knew she should have changed to make it more convincing, considering she was wearing her new clothes, the white ones.

The Stormtroopers approached them. "He is your master now." The Kope scoffed.

"Then my father is truly dead." Luke blinked.

Binge writing time.

Also, I would like to do a mention for certain readers of my books.....

@_sky_full_of_stars | Blu has two epic books! The Sharpest Lives (shadow and bone) and Champagne Supernova (marvel).

And..

@knightressfist | While Siri has unpublished books at the moment, you should check out her profile! I swear, it will be worth it!

Okay, bye!