12 : Confessions

HOLD THE FUCK ON?!

HOLD THE FUCK ON?!

Are his only thoughts. The people around don't even look shocked at what's happening, but are definitely amused at Soobin's expressions. The man looks like he was on a roller coaster in his head.

"Choi Soobin, you dumb dumb roach! Everyone present here, screw that, everyone in the university knew how much I have been in love with you."

Soobin's mind is clouded as her words seems foggy, ringing like a smooth choir in thr back of his head. He's blown away by the move.

Lia is gently smiling at him, holding the last daisy forward as the beautiful witness of her confession.

He wants to scream, to punch himself, to bang his head on the wall, to pull his hair, to do every goddamn thing in order to believe he's not dreaming.

He looks around, Donghyuck is standing with the bunch of daisies, smiling at him with the same intensity. Everyone else is doing the same.

"Was I that subtle or was your ass just too oblivious to notice that all of love gaze, all of my happy smiles, all of my beautiful memories were either for you, with you or are you."

Soobin doesn't know to react. His body has frozen. Literally. He is just breathing to keep the respiratory system alive. Because the more Lia spoke, the more his heart died. In a good way.

"I am not good with words so I even asked Ryujin for help, so you better appreciate my efforts." She chuckles, a laugh that reaches her eyes. Oh he definitely wants to die.

"I might not be really interested in books and stuff but you indeed are my favourite poem. Something I'd want to read for the rest of my life. Soobin, do you want the privilege to be my boyfriend?"

Words get stuck in his throat, speaking anything seems like too much of a burden for him.

He just wants to sleep and wake up to his normal life, a life in which Lia should be chasing Donghyuck and not be in front of him, proposing him.

"And don't think about Hyuck, he's gay and has a boyfriend. It was just a prank." His head snaps up at Donghyuck again, who's now standing with— is it Mark?

"Yeah man, it was a torture acting like a heterosexual for me." The brunet shrugged his shoulders.

Gosh. He feels like a clown. A whole damn circus. He just got played with. But this play was good, hell it was amazing. And Lia has always been excellent at reading his mind.

"Fucking say something you dummy!" Yeji's voice brings him out of his trance. Everyone else is quiet, anticipating his reaction.

And there goes his last straw. The only thing he kept holding onto was now down in the drain.

Not saying a single word, he kneels down to her level. His right hand shakily moves up, accepting the flower ever so gently — making her eyes smile.

"Yes," he whispers for just her to hear, pressing his lips against her soft ones while cupping her cheek with his left hand as the crowd erupts into howls and cheers.

On instant, she grins and hold his jaw, kissing back with the same vigour. Oh, how much she has waited for this day to come.

Still holding the flower tight in his grip, he now holds her lower back making her wrap one of her hand around his shoulder.

Their friends started coo-ing and aww-ing because the kiss is tender, pleasant and full of love.

"Gross," Ryujin rolls her eyes playfully which eventually makes the couple giggle and get off each other, followed by a glare in her direction from the taller.

"Fuck you all, you just stayed silent when you knew the truth." He glares at all his friends, hands still not leaving her body because he wants her close.

"Honestly, it was nice seeing you suffer." Ryujin high-fives Yeji.

"In my defence, I didn't know a single shit." Yeonjun throws his hand in the air surrendering and proving his innocence. "Except for the fact that you looked at Lia with hearts in your eyes."

"Shut up!" Soobin blushes at that and Lia feels the warmth spread on his cheeks with her fingers.

"And you! I thought we were good friends! Why did you hide the fact that Donghyuck is dating Mark from me?!" He accusingly asks Beomgyu.

"Man I wanted to tell you, but she didn't let me, she fucking blackmailed me to top that!" Beomgyu tilts his head towards Ryujin, who just snickers at them all.

"No offense, but you really are oblivious as fuck.. how you have not noticed me kissing my boyfriend around the campus even once?" Mark asks with a light chuckle while Donghyuck hands over the bouquet of daisies to Soobin with a polite smile, who turns even redder.

"Maybe because he was too busy being whipped for Lia," Donghyuck adds and everyone laughs out loud, even Lia was giggling.

Soobin, in his utterly embarassed state, tucks the daisy behind her ear, making her look even gorgeous and whispers to her and her only. "I love you more."

The End—

it's finally complete!thanks for all the supportI love you all 💞enjoyed reading?and with that being said,my promise of providinga fluffy soolia bookafter I made y'allcry with Leftis complete too! mwah💋stay safe, stay sexc, stay horny!

thanks for all the support
I love you all 💞
enjoyed reading?
and with that being said,
my promise of providing
a fluffy soolia book
after I made y'all
cry with Left
is complete too! mwah💋
stay safe, stay sexc, stay horny!