𝟎𝟎𝟐. cooler

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗥. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER TWO,
he's fast, she's weird, and she's violet
from 'the incredibles'

𝓜aria Hill entered the Quinjet where Tony and Steve were still in as they landed a few moments ago and the rest already went out of the jet.

"Lab's all set up, boss." She said Tony who turned around in his seat to face her.

"Oh, actually, he's the boss." Tony pointed at Steve who was seated on the ground, glancing at him when the Stark spoke up. "I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler."

Steve stood up from his spot and turned to Maria, "What's the word on Strucker?"

"NATO's got him," Maria replied.

"The three Enhanced?" Steve questioned, still thinking about the brunette beauty who invaded his privacy and looked through his memories.

Maria showed him her tablet that she brought, "Wanda, Lucrecia, and Pietro Maximoff. Triplets."

Maria gave Steve the tablet and turned it horizontally, the screen showed the three of them joining a riot of some sort. "Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building." Maria swiped the screen and showed Steve the siblings' collapsed apartment building.

The two of them started to leave the jet, "Sokovia's had a rough history." Maria informed him. "It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."

"Their abilities?" Steve asked the agent as they walked through the halls.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. The other one's thing is force field generation, invisibility, mind compulsion, and dream manipulation."

By the end, Steve had a confused face, not understanding what the hell the woman infront of him just told him. Maria saw Steve's confused expression and summed it up for him, "He's fast, she's weird, and she's Violet from 'the Incredibles'."

Steve nodded even if he didn't know what she was talking about with the last one, he didn't have much time to watch every movie and show that was newly released.

"Well, they're gonna show up again."

"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts."

Steve went inside the elevator and pressed a button, "Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" You, Steve.