𝟎𝟏𝟐. your highness

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E V I O L E T

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER TWELVE,
you must be the infamous james
buchanan barnes . . .

[ temporary suit for this chapter on top ]

━━━━ BUCHAREST.

𝓙ames Buchanan Barnes stood by a fruit stand. He picked up a few plums before looking at the person behind the stand.

The Winter Soldier asked the person who was selling the fruits something in Romanian, Bucky smiled and paid the man when he replied with the price.

After buying the plums, the man stood in the middle of the street. Bucky looked both ways, he saw a small figure appear beside him making him take a double-take.

There stood Lucrecia who looked at him in wonder, Bucky jumped when he saw her there. He frowned when he looked at her, a hint of fear in his eyes.

Bucky saw that her eyes were set on his left arm, his metal arm. He covered his arm with his right one, backing away from her.

Lucrecia held an amused smile when she read his mind, "You think I work for Hydra."

Bucky's eyes widened at her statement, he did actually think she was working for Hydra. A random woman just happens to appear beside him, he immediately thought of Hydra.

"Don't worry, I don't work for them nor am I associated with them. Atleast not anymore," Lucrecia muttered the last part but Bucky still heard. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the short girl up and down.

He couldn't deny that she was attractive, she looked like a doll.

Lucrecia looked up at him, he was about 6 feet. Chiseled face and steel blue eyes, he was extremely buff and had a cool metal arm.

"So," she started, "you must be the infamous James Buchanan Barnes."

Bucky gulped when she looked him up and down, same as what he did to her earlier. After all of the stories she heard about him, she was excited to finally meet Cap's bestfriend from the '40s.

"Not talkative, huh?" Lucrecia asked, noticing how he hasn't spoken a word since she arrived. Bucky didn't answer, he just stared at her with an unreadable expression.

Lucrecia tilted her head at him, "Not talkative, then. Got it, JB."

Bucky frowned as he looked down at her. "JB?" He questioned, tilting his head in confusion.

Lucrecia lifted her eyebrows when he finally spoke, his voice was rough and deep. She loved it. The Maximoff girl nodded, giving him a smile.

"JB, James Buchanan or James Barnes, whichever you prefer. Actually, now that I think of it, that would mean Justin Bieber and you don't look like him. Let's change that nickname, how about . . ." Lucrecia's eyebrows pinched as she thought about what she should call him.