𝟎𝟏𝟔. stage two in the relationship

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E V I O L E T

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝟮 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣. ₊˚.༄
ACT THREE ━━━ CHAPTER SIXTEEN,
❝ you're so fucking beautiful, lucrecia

*smut ahead!! feel free to
skip it if you want*

𝓐 few months had gone by and Lucrecia couldn't be happier.

Happy with Steve, of course.

The two of them have gotten a lot closer and much more intimate in their relationship. The more Bucky was getting fixed, the less Lucrecia came over to help.

She thought she was a burden living in Wakanda for free under the freedom of the new king of Wakanda, T'Challa.

Instead, she and Steve got a nice apartment in California, far away from everyone else.

And that apartment is where this chapter begins at . . . as Steve has just gotten home with cuts all over his handsome face.

Lucrecia, who was watching TV on the couch, stood up immediately when she heard the door open and close.

"Steve!" She exclaimed when she saw the wounds on his precious skin. Steve couldn't even get a word to come out of his mouth since he was already getting dragged by Lucrecia's magic over to the now worried girl.

Steve kept quiet and just stared at this beautiful woman's face in front of him in awe while she healed all his wounds and used her magic to change him into a normal white t-shirt and gray sweatpants, a look she loved on him very much.

"Just look at you, Steven!" She scolded and Steve just closed his eyes and accepted the scolding he gets every time. "This is why I should come with you when you go on missions."

They've been dating for half a year now yet they act like a married couple at certain times.

He sighed and just wrapped his big muscular arms around her shoulders, hugging her while he placed his chin atop her head.

"Feel free to come along with me next time, Lu. I won't stop you this time."

She softly placed a kiss along his neck slowly, to build the tension. "You won't stop me?" She whispered into his ear.

He smirked as he placed his hand under her chin, lifting her head up to look at him. Her eyes glowed a bright violet before Steve dove in to connect their lips in a passionate kiss.

Lucrecia tiptoed to kiss him deeper, Steve noticed how she was slightly struggling with their height difference and placed his hands on her waist, picking her up without breaking the kiss. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and trapped his head around her arms.