𝟎𝟏𝟒. violet diamonds

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E V I O L E T

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
can you move your seat up?

          𝓢teve stepped out of the small car that he, Sam, Bucky, and Lucrecia were squashed inside of. They met up with Sharon who brought Steve's shield and Sam's suit.

Lucrecia shifted in her seat, she sat beside Bucky in the back and there wasn't much leg room available which made her feel like she was trapped in a small container.

Bucky stared at the back of Sam's head with a blank expression on his face. "Can you move your seat up?"

"No," Sam deadpanned, staring straight ahead at Steve who was conversing with Sharon.

Bucky moved more to the middle of the back row, making Lucrecia glare at him since she barely had any space left.

Once she realized that he really didn't mind her suffering, she frowned and raised her right hand, using her magic to move him away from her, resulting in a confused Bucky looking in her direction while laying his eyes on the violet flame on her palm.

The three of them silently watched as Steve and Sharon glanced at them, Steve sending the girl a small smile which Lucrecia happily returned.

It was obvious to both of them that they were still thinking about the kiss they shared a few hours back. Gosh, Lucrecia's cheeks reddened at the memory and she mentally scolded herself for being so child-like.

Although the moment quickly died down as she watched as Sharon stared at Steve for a moment before leaning in, knowing Lucrecia was watching.

The Maximoff girl quickly looked away as if it were a reflex before she could watch as their lips connect into a kiss. She could practically hear her heart breaking into a thousand pieces, her lips were parted and her eyes were wide from shock and hurt.

Sam's eyes widened and he looked back at Lucrecia with a concerned look, knowing well that she and Steve had something going on.

Bucky didn't exactly know why she felt so uncomfortable but before he could get the chance to stop himself, he placed his hand on her back and patted it awkwardly.

Lucrecia looked at him when he did it, a confused yet saddened expression on her face. A single tear fell down from her eye, Bucky wiped it off carefully as if her skin was glass that was going to break into a million pieces if he applied pressure.

Sam shook his head with his jaw clenched, angry at Steve for allowing Sharon to kiss him.

After Sharon left, Steve looked at the trio in the car whose faces morphed from either a glare or a sad expression to a grinning one. Steve pinched his eyebrows together, confused as to why it seemed like they were proud of him for what Sharon did.