𝟎𝟎𝟒. destroy

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER FOUR,
i can read him

━━━━ SEOUL, KOREA.
U-GIN GENETICS
RESEARCH LAB.

𝓓octor Helen Cho walked into her lab after saying something to her co-workers in Korean. She looked up to see Ultron in all of his glory but before she could scream or call someone, Ultron spoke up.

"Scream, and your entire staff dies," Ultron threatened, Helen reluctantly closed her mouth. "I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't."

"Do you expect a thank you note?" Helen replied sarcastically.

"I expect you to know why."

Helen looked down to where a case was placed beside Ultron, "The Cradle."

Ultron placed his metal hand on the cradle, "This is the next thing, Tony," The voice of Helen Cho spoke from when the Avengers gathered up together in the lab after Ultron's first appearance.

"This is the next me."

"The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue. It can't build a living body," Helen denied, looking at the cradle with an uneasy look.

"It can. You can," Ultron said, stepping towards her which made her step back. "You lack the materials."

She looked at another robot coming up towards them who was holding a tube that contained the vibranium.

"You're a brilliant woman, Helen."

She turned around to see Loki's scepter, the blue rock glowing brightly. "But we all have room to improve," Ultron pointed the scepter's tip on her chest, where her heart was located. Light blue lines went up the Korean woman's face as her eyes turned fully black then back to normal but her irises were glowing blue.

━━━━━━━━━

"𝓒ellular cohension will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix now," Helen Cho informed them.

The body was a work in progress when the triplets arrived.

The trio arrived in the morning, half of the body was already generated when they appeared. The siblings were up all night, none of them could sleep.

Wanda walked towards the cradle, "I can read him." She announced which caught Pietro and Lucrecia's attention. Lucrecia furrowed her eyebrows and stood beside Wanda, trying to read the robot's mind.