𝟎𝟎𝟗. the red one? it's cute

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E V I O L E T

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗘? 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER NINE,
your pal, your buddy, your bucky

━━━━   LAGOS.

          𝓦anda Maximoff poured sugar into her cup of coffee as she sat at a table with her sister across from her. The scarlet witch stirred the liquid with a spoon before drinking it.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve Rogers' voice asked through the earpiece.

"Standard beat cops," Wanda replied.

Lucrecia Maximoff, who took a bite out of her muffin, added to her sister's observation; "Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?"

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets are one-way," Steve said as Wanda offered her coffee to her sister who shook her head no.

"So, compromised escape routes."

Lucrecia and Wanda looked at the newspapers on the table, listening to what Steve was saying. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out."

"Or he's done with his life and wants to get caught so he can rot in jail and do no work for anyone," Lucrecia said bluntly. Wanda's lips formed into an amused smile as she shook her head playfully.

Steve nodded from where he was in an apartment, "That could be another reason. Still, we have to catch him. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"Eh, it's alright," Lucrecia commented on Wanda's reply. The older Maximoff chuckled softly as did Lucrecia. "Pietro might like it, he would've taken it for a ride if he was here."

"Mm, he would, wouldn't he?" Wanda scrunched up her nose and smiled.

Pietro was in the new Avengers facility, he decided to stay home and not participate in this mission. Besides, he needed to go back into his old ways ever since he came back to life.

"It's also bulletproof," Natasha cut the siblings' conversation short, she sat a table away from the Maximoff girls. "which means private security . . . which means more guns . . . which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know that my sister and I can move things with our minds, right?" Lucrecia reminded the team as Wanda nodded in agreement.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature," Natasha replied, making the two of them look over their shoulder and at her.