{Chapter 6}

Author's POV

"Wah here, I bought pizza and softdrinks." Hyeri excitedly said as she placed down the plastic bag full of soju drinks and the box of pizza on top of the table.

She sat beside across Jimin, Taehyung and Jennie

Jennie was in between and she looked back and forth at Taehyung and Jimin who were both by her side.

"So.. why did you got close to Jennie easily?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Yah what kind of question is that? Of course Jimin is welcome to become anyone's friend." Hyeri told him.

"Because she's different.. and that's what makes her special." Jimin replied as he took a soju bottle and sipped from it.

Jennie could only smile.

"Oh my gosh... that's sweet." Hyeri grinned.

Taehyung could only glare at Jimin.

"Tsk.. who knows he have some hidden agenda." Taehyung whispered lightly to himself.

Jimin looked at him feeling unfazed, he only shook his head in disbelief as to how Taehyung was acting.

"Aigoo.. Yah you better eat! stop muttering nonsense." Jennie took a slice of pizza and shoved it forcibly inside the mouth of Taehyung.

After minutes of eating....

Hyeri was washing the dishes while Taehyung was sweeping the floor.

Jennie on the other hand was at the doorframe and Jimin already on the outside.

"This room of you guys is so cozy... How I wish I could sleep in here.."Jimin said.

"Thanks...you are free to visit here anytime...Don't mind what Taehyung said awhile ago." Jennie said

"It's okay. But I really meant what I said awhile ago....you're really special.. Jennie."

Jimin's POV

I told her those words so that she could learn to love herself more, but I really mean it.

I would rather spend time with someone who is good on the inside not only attractive on the outside.

"Thank you for that saajangnim...I always appreciate your kindness." She smiled.

How I wish she'd smile more often as I could see sadness in her eyes oftentimes.

"To be honest, I really love spending time with you...I feel free..."

"Wow, then don't hesitate to spend time with us.. Hyeri could be fun and Taehyung too...it's just that you're new to him."

"Alright then... Goodbye and Good night."

"Goodbye.. Goodnight." Jennie bowed down at me whilst smiling.

This is the best night ever.

Jennie's POV

I went back inside smiling at the thought that a guy aside from Taehyung finally noticed my inner beauty.

If Jimin says I'm different, then he's also certainly different from everyone too.

I can't wait for the next day at work.

I stopped smiling when I saw Taehyung.

He was in his serious mode and is leaning on the wall.

Hyeri on the other hand was on the bathroom.

I walked towards him and narrowed my eyes.

"Why are you standing here and looking at me like that?" I asked him.

I know there was something wrong as his expression shows coldness.

He was staring at me.

"You're smiling there and all.. Aren't you afraid to get your heart broken again?" He told me, this made me feel as if I've done something wrong.

"Why would I be? It's not like something is going on between me and Jimin."

"Nothing going on? You smiling there awhile ago.. you bidding farewells.. and awhile ago you blushed."

"Tae... why are you so mad about this?!"

"Because I'm concerned as your friend!... It just pains me seeing you cry because of those bastards who broke your heart... Because they didn't like your appearance. I'm afraid that jerk is only being kind to you and friendly....don't get your hopes up."

Before I could utter another word, he walked away and went out of the room whilst slamming the door.

I abruptly sat down on the edge of my bed.

I remember that night when Jimin told me I was beautiful.

My heart surely wavered, I admit.

I know I'm not just starting to feel like this just because he's kinda cute, but because he made me feel better about myself.

I laid down on my bed and hugged by pillow.

Jennie Kim...keep it together.

I still couldn't help but wonder, would those endearing words of him mean something?

|end of Chapter |