{ Chapter 13}

Jimin's POV

At first, I really couldn't identify my feelings for her or why she became a special person in my heart.

Right now, I'm frozen as she grabbed my collar and kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes as I felt her lips on mine, eventually I held her waist and kissed her back.

I didn't care anymore. Maybe this is the sign that I like her back.

After our kiss, we both gasped for breath and leaned our foreheads against each other.

"I'm sorry. I-.. " She suddenly backed away.

I interrupted her by hugging her again.

I don't care about the past anymore, I also don't care about how she looked before.

What matters is this is the Jennie Kim I know.

The one who is still in beautiful in my eyes despite the adjustments she made on her face.

"You don't have to be sorry Jennie... You also don't need to be embarrassed about the kiss, because I liked it." I told her and caressed her back gently.

After the hug, she looked at me straight into my eyes.

"So.. what does this mean?" She asked.

"That I feel the same way as you feel about me..."

She smiled and right now, I'm glad that it was a different and a happier kind of smile.

Jennie's POV

I couldn't help but smile in front of him.

"So Ms. Jennie Kim, shall we go on dates and eat lunch whenever and wherever?" He asked me.

This feels like a dream, if it was... I didn't wanna wake up.

A guy finally likes me for me.

I watched as he held my hand, then we walked together.

"When did you actually start liking me?" I asked him as we kept walking towards who knows where.

"When I danced with you and when you became my personal assistant."

"Why? I'm not even beautiful"

"Jennie... I'm not even one bit interested in looks.. I admired you for who you are."

"Really? Wah that's very nice to hear."

I blushed as he held my hand tighter.

Meanwhile, outside a convenience store...

Author's POV

After Jennie being dragged away from his sight, Taehyung decided to go the convenience store to meet with Rosé.

He saw Rosé smiling from afar, waving her hand at him.

And he observed as her hair flew by the air as she ran towards him.

He smiled a little bit as he crossed his arm.

"Am I late?" She grinned while asking him, finally arriving in front of him.

"Ani. Look, this is, our first official date. Let's make it last." Taehyung said.

Then they both entered the convenience store and bought some corn dogs and ate it.

As they went outside, both started walking together.

"So..Tae, what are your interests?"

"Me? Well, I love to read stories, and I also love to play musical instruments back at the province."

"Wow.. I also do love to play musical instruments. And speaking of..." Rosé stopped in her tracks, making Taehyung also stop.

She pointed on a booth with jewelries.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

"How much is this?" referring to the necklaces in front of her.

"100 won only." The sales lady replied.

Rosé paid 200 won and took two of it.

The necklace had a musical instrument as its pendant.

A guitar and a piano.

She wore the necklace with the piano around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung could feel his hairs stand up as her face was close to his, adjusting his necklace around his neck.

After Rosé had put it on him, he instantly snatched the
necklace on her hand.

"I'll put it on you, as well." He said.

Then he leaned closer as he wore it around her neck.

Rosé could also feel the deafening beats of her heart.

After Taehyung had wore it around her neck, his face was still close to hers.

At this point, he slowly leaned closer to her face.

Rosé this time, closed the gap between them by giving him a peck on his lips.

This time Taehyung could feel himself blushing.

Rosé smiled happily as she was now walking ahead of him.

Rosé Park... you're certainly wavering my heart now... Taehyung thought to himself.

|end of Chapter |