{ Chapter 15}

Author's POV

After their ride, both got exhausted so they laid down on the sand where Jimin placed a spare mat.

"That was fun." Jennie said.

"You really think so? I'm glad I plastered a smile in your face." Jimin said.

Then he pulled Jennie closer to him, making her lean on his chest.

His arms wrapping around her shoulders.

They were like a couple cuddling in bed, only that it was happening in the sand.

"Jennie I have something to tell you." Jimin said.

Jimin's POV

I have to tell her now. We have to start being transparent with one another, with no more secrets to hide.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"About Mina... she's my ex."

After I told her that,everything became silent.

Jennie's POV

I remembered that time when I saw him with a girl.

It wasn't just any random girl, it was Mina.

"Jennie... I'm sorry I just told you now." Jimin said interrupting my thoughts.

"It's alright." I replied.

"I hope that you'll know.... you're the one I want." He cuddled with me tightly.

Then he pulled my head upwards in a gentle manner, then kissed me on my lips.

His kisses were gentle and soft.

Meanwhile back at the city....

Author's POV

Taehyung, Rosé, and Hyeri were eating noodles at the noodle shop.

"It was fun meeting you Rosé." Hyeri smiled widely at her.

"You too Hyeri.. You're very fun too." Rosé chuckled.

"I'm glad, Taehyung introduced me to you.. Can't believe this.. our circle is getting larger."

"What do you mean? Do you have any friends besides me?" Rosé asked.

"The truth is.....Park Jimin became one of us when he started to eat at the place where we stay at."

"Jimin? As in the CEO of Oregan Company?"

"Yes, I'm sure you know him.. He's the CEO of the company where you used to be." Taehyung joined in

"Wah.. Can't believe this.."

"If only you knew... We could see him and Jennie throwing love gazes at one another."

"Yah... How come I only knew about this?" Rosé's expression indicate that she was flustered at the same time surprised.

"And Taehyung... he used to get in their way.. I think he used to like Jennie." Hyeri said, then she recognised that Taehyung gave her a deadly glare, and Rosé's expression turned into sadness.

Hyeri just realized her mistake... it was her tactless mouth.

Rosé stood up and walked out from the noodle shop.

"Look what you've done." Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know there was something between you two." Hyeri pouted.

Then he stood up and walked away, following Rosé outside.

Taehyung's POV

Rosé would really get hurt...

I know that.

I saw her leaning on the glass window.

"Hey..." I approached her.

"Why did you follow me?" She asked coldly.

Isn't it obvious? I didn't want her to be upset about this.. About what happened in the past.

"Why did you think that I was affected by what Hyeri said? Well damn... you're right."

"Rosé... that was all in the past."

"I know... I wished I was wrong with my assumptions when I saw how concerned you were towards her and got mad at me."

I held her hand, I didn't like where this was going.

"Rosé... I'm sorry." She overlapped my hand with her other hand.

She smiled at me, a smile that I haven't seen before.

A smile with pure mixture of sadness in her eyes.

"Tae.....I can't see you for now.. I'm sorry." She said.

Before letting go of my hand, I didn't wanna let her hand go but I had to.

Maybe she needed space.

Or perhaps... she's leaving from my life?

I felt a huge pang in my chest, as if I was shot by a bullet.

Right then.. I knew that it was sadness that I feel.

The Next day...

Author's POV

Mina just arrived inside the building with JB beside her.

This time, it was the time they'd rehearse with high heels on.

She stopped walking when she saw Jimin and Jennie walking together as well.

"Mina what are you up to?" JB held her arm but she swatted it away and walked towards them.

"Having fun?" She asked both of them

Jimin looked at her, and his mouth hung open.

Jennie also looked at her, her eyes full of hatred.

"Mina... why don't just mind your own business." Jennie couldn't take it anymore.

"Well.. I was just thinking maybe it's time for you to reveal to him your deepest darkest secret." Mina said.

"I didn't keep any secrets from him."

"Oh well.. Park Jimin, if you only knew... this woman had plastic surgery! She's deceiving you!"

"Is that all you got?" Jennie leaned closer to her, giving her the most threatening look she got.

She rested her index finger on her chest.

"Park Jimin, kiss me."Jennie ordered.

Then Jimin without hesitation, pulled her to him, grabbing her cheek and kissing her lips hungrily.

Mina clenched her fists on the sides...her eyes was full of rage.

After their kiss, Jimin looked at her and smirked.

"Mina... I already know.. I've seen her face with defects... And most importantly I've seen her heart... I'm also grateful I didn't end up with you....."

Then Jimin pulled her with him leaving Mina frustrated as she stomped her foot.

"Mina... Wait... I-...." JB tried to pull her but she ignored him and only walked away.

Jennie and Jimin on the other hand just smiled at each other and highfived.

|end of Chapter |