{ Chapter 14}

The Next day...

Author's POV

Jennie, and the rest of the candidates for the beauty pageant were being trained for their walk.

When it was Jennie's turn to walk, she flashed her gummy smile as she strut, then pose, then strut.

The other candidates smiled at her in awe.

Look, she's a total package!

I'm sure she'll certainly win against us!

Mina who was just sitting on the chair just rolled her eyes.

After their walk, Jennie went to her slingbag to take her phone.

Then it beeped.

Jiminie:Hey Miss Candidate, let's see each other at lunch.

Jennie chuckled silently.

Then she eventually saw him who was just actually leaning on the wall outside the training room.

He winked as he waved his hand at her, before leaving to go back to his office.

Little did they both know that Mina saw it.

She watched the way Jimin winked at Jennie.

Then she walked towards her.

"Are you seriously flirting during our training hour?" Mina asked her.

"Why? Can't I?"

"You're so feisty you know that? We'll see if you can still be feisty."

"Why are you being such a butthurt Mina? What did I ever do to you?"

"I'm just afraid that you will be able to deceive Park Jimin."

"Deceive him?"

"Well... I'm sure you're fully aware that you had plastic surgery." Mina crossed her arm like the mean girl she was.

Jennie looked around, and the other candidates started to murmur things

What is Mina talking about?

That's why her face was so perfect! Can't believe this.

She must be disqualified.

Jennie's POV

That's right ridicule me all you want.

What she's saying is true anyway... I'm not a real beauty nor will I ever be.

I looked back at Mina, holding back my tears so that it wouldn't seem like she won against me.

"You're spatting nonsense." I grabbed my sling bag and wore it before leaving the room.

Author's POV

As Jennie was now outside, her tears fell, until she unknowingly bumped unto a guy.

"I'm sorry." She bowed down.

The moment she looked up, the guy raised his eyebrows at her.

"Miss it's alright. But did you perhaps cry?"

"Ani... this is nothing." Jennie wiped her tears with her arm then resumed in walking.

The guy looked back, then eventually entered their training room.

He looked around and saw Mina standing on one corner, arms crossed.

JB's POV

I walked towards her..