{ Chapter 17}

Author's POV

Jimin carried Jennie as he hugged her in the office.

She actually went to his office, right after she was awarded and got her photos taken.

"I'm so proud of you jagi." Jimin teasingly said.

"Jagi? Wow, Park Jimin... you seriously have a way in words." Jennie said.

Jimin put her down.

"What we did in front of Mina.. Shall we continue doing it now?"

Jennie laughed and smacked him on his chest.

Jimin then kissed her lips and she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his back.

Meanwhile outside Rosé's boutique shop....

Taehyung and Rosé were in front of the park fountain.

"Let's make a wish." Taehyung gave her a coin.

"For what? I seriously left my boutique shop just to make a wish!" Rosé replied feeling pissed off.

"Just do it" Taehyung pushed down the coin on Rosé's palm.

Both closed their eyes, holding the coin in their hands before throwing it at the fountain.

"What did you wish?" Taehyung asked Rosé.

"I wished for my boutique shop to be more improved."

"Won't you ask me what I wished?"

"Taehyung I don't have time fo-..."

"I wished that you would realize that I like you."

Rosé gulped and looked at Taehyung with her eyes wide.

Taehyung leaned closer and closer towards her, he slowly held the back of her neck and pressed his lips gently on hers.

BG Song:Strawberries and Cigarettes

A week later.....

Jimin, Hyeri, Taehyung, Rosé, Jennie, as well as JB were riding Jimin's car.

Jimin was the one driving with Jennie on the front seat.

Hyeri was beside JB.

Rosé was only leaning on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung is leaning on her head. Both were sleeping.

"I hope you won't be mad that we suddenly brought you with us for vacation JB." Jennie said.

"I know.. I was surprised when Jimin contacted me saying he wants me to join you guys." JB replied on the backseat.

"Of course... this is our gratitude for helping Jennie out, she would have been soaked with the red bucket of paint." Jimin said.

"I also did that for Mina... so that she won't be disqualified. Nevertheless, I'm still happy I was able to help you guys."

"Thank you JB." Jennie smiled.

"Where are we going anyway?" JB turned to Hyeri

"Oooh.. we're visiting Jennie and Taehyung's family at the province, then we'll go island hopping."

"Wah jinja?"

After 4 hours of driving, they finally arrived near the cornfields and stepped down from the car.