Chapter 2: Another Damage To Already Damaged Heart

Aside from her bestfriend, Jimin is one of the people who is willing to help her. Ever since what happened, he stayed by her side, even if she doesn't want to. On the other far corner, a furious Jungkook is looking at their direction. He hates the fact that the two people he trusted the most betrayed him as if the bond they shared together didn't matter at all.

But if only he believed the truth, the situation wouldn't get as complicated as it does right now. He tells himself that he hates her for breaking his heart, but why does it ache everytime he sees her with Jimin? They've been in a relationship for 4 years, maybe it'll fade away soon, only time could tell.

Just like Elisse's father, Jungkook is also mesmerized by her everytime she wears white dresses. Sometimes, Jungkook can't look at her, because it pains him to see her growing belly. He doesn't hate the growing human inside of her, it's just that the baby is not his that's why he's all bitter about it. And that makes it more worse, she did told him that the baby is his, but he told himself not to fall for her lies. He told himself that she's just using the innocent baby for her own good.

But no mother would use their baby for their own benefit, they will always think about the baby before themselves. And that's where he got it wrong.

"How is my wifey doing? Is our baby okay?". He heard Jimin spoke, making Jungkook stop from kissing the girl infront of him. He watches as Jimin he kissed the back of Elisse's hand.

Jealousy, it was visible on his face.

"I have something for you". Jimin happily announced. He hands Elisse a baby blue colored box that she didn't noticed he had. Inside the box are blueberries.

"I didn't buy any of those. I planted blueberries in our garden the moment I knew you crave for them". Elisse was so surprised. That is a very sweet move. If only the circumstances is different, things would've been better.

Elisse couldn't help but give him a smile, a genuine smile. "Thank you, Jimin". She said. She is very touched by his effort. It was simple, yet very heartwarming.

Jimin glance on his wristwatch, "It's time for me to go. Stay safe, wifey. If anything happens, don't hesitate to give me a call". He said, and she nod as a response to what Jimin told her.

When her pregnancy journey started, Jimin was there every step ahead. Even if she told him numerous times to stay away and never bother her again, he kept on coming back. He did everything Jungkook couldn't do. Whenever she needed comfort, somebody to look after her, Jimin provided it all, even if she doesn't want to. No matter how many times she told him that the baby is not his, he still continued taking care of her. Elisse thought that he'll leave once she told him that the baby isn't his, but he didn't, he never did.

When she turned around, she felt liquid pouring down from her head. Jungkook. He poured cold water on Elisse. "Welcome to hell, slut". He smirked.

She is used to people calling her names, but when it comes to Jungkook, the pain his words give is really something else. It's on another level of pain.

"Jungkook". Her eyes starts to get teary.

"You can't fool me with those eyes anymore, Elisse". He started making crying faces to mock her more.

"It no longer affects me". He lied.

Those eyes still has an effect on him. Seeing those eyes filled with tears crashes his heart, but he chose to hide his real emotions and proceeded acting cold. To get back on her. To make her pay for breaking his heart severely.

He was about to walk away but was stopped when Elisse held his arm, preventing him from walking further. "You're hurting us, Jungkook". She told him. 

Her face immediately received a hard slap, the rings on his fingers made it worse. She quickly touched her right cheek and saw blood. Jungkook was surprised too. He didn't mean to go that far, but his face didn't show any signs of emotions, so she didn't knew that he's concern at all.

"Stop playing with my emotions! And stop using the child on me!". Jungkook yelled at her.

Soon, Jungkook earned a hard punch on the back of his head. It was Jimin. Elisse's bestfriend, Hwari, called out for him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jungkook?! If you don't like Elisse, atleast think about the innocent child inside her. She's pregnant for goddamn sake!". Jimin yelled at him.

At this point, other students started to gather around to watch them fighting, as if the two men are big action stars that are doing a film together. Jimin and Jungkook together is no good. They wouldn't go down without a fight.

"Ohh, knight in shining armor Park Fucking Jimin is here to rescue his slut of a princess, Elisse Choi". Jungkook said, making the people watching laugh.

"I don't care about that baby, Jimin. It's yours anyway. I don't even care if it dies". Jungkook said, making Jimin's blood boil.

"What the fuck did you just said?!". Jimin held Jungkook's collar and pushed his body on the locker. He gave Jungkook a hard punch on the lower abdomen and started choking him using both of his hands.

"Jimin, please, don't". Elisse begs.

She decided to stand out, she's aware that Jimin will go all-out when it comes to beating someone who disrespects her. She doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of her.

Jimin didn't want to stop, he is really determined to teach Jungkook a lesson today. But with Elisse's pleading eyes, he couldn't resist those. "Let h-him go, Jimin. Please". With that, he let Jungkook go, making the younger boy's body fall on the floor while desperately gasping for air.

"You're lucky that she's here to stop me, punk". Jimin said before escorting Elisse out of the crowd.

"Baby, are you okay?". One of Jungkook's girls, Percia, worriedly ask.

The five men watched the scene from above. Their hatred towards Celiné grew more. They hate her for making Jungkook and Jimin fight. They hate her for making the two turn their backs against each other. They tried their best reconciling the two, but it didn't work. They couldn't control them anymore. None of them listens. The situation is getting worst, and it's getting out of hand.

"Do you think they'll ever be friends again?". Taehyung asked. 

"I'm not sure". Namjoon answered.

"The situation is so complicated". Hoseok said.

"This is not like the other fights they had before. This one is something we don't have any control over". Yoongi spoke.

"I agree with you, Yoongi. We can't just force them like how we used to before. They don't even listen to us anymore". Jin replied.

TO BE CONTINUED...