Introduction

[USE BLACK THEME AND SERIF FONT FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE]

To Be Loved

A story where a man ruthlessly breaks the heart of the woman he loves because of what he chose to believe in.

Elisse Choi
The woman he wasted

Jeon Jungkook
The man who wasted her

What will happen if two people destined for each other started wasting the time they thought they'll have forever?

Will he realize the mistake much more earlier and make it right?

Or will he realize it when its too late and feel regret/pain for the rest of his life?

D I S C L A I M E R

This book is pure work of fiction. Everything is imaginative. Any resemblance will be coincidence unless stated.

& Please point out my wrong grammars and spelling for futher editing.

I do not claim the ownership of the characters, they are only used for representation.

This book is only for entertainment, nothing more.

W A R N I N G !!!

This book contains the following; Vulgar words, violence, abuse, force, explicit scenes, and many other upsetting contents which may not be suitable for other readers.

Any of these is not promoted or glorified

D E D I C A T I O N

Everyone, especially army's and mostly jungkook stan

Copyright ©2022 by Kristen

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publisher.

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited!

Drafted: March 12, 2020
Published: February 18, 2022

[PROCEED]