Chapter 9: Blueberry Eyes

It's been a week since Elisse woke up from her fourteen day coma. Her body wasn't prepared for the struggles she faced during labor. It was a whole new experience to her. And the fact that she gave birth two months earlier from her due date made it life threatening. Thankfully, her body was able to recover faster that expected. She fought her pain and struggles bravely.

The rumours about her baby being dead are just bullshit. Although the baby needs to get monitored because she got born early, Elisse gave birth to a healthy baby girl whom she named Jeon Haven. The little girl also has blueberry eyes which is quite rare because not all korean babies gets born with such beautiful eye color. Haven also has a very thick hair, Elisse could even tie it up.

Right now, Elisse has her baby peacefully laying on her chest. Haven is healthy and gorgeous. The mother is really thankful that her baby came out with no birth defects or health problems. While gently caressing her baby's soft hair, Elisse thought of the day Jungkook mercilessly ignored her cries for help.

She couldn't imagine that he'd go that far and actually leave a woman during her labor. Just by thinking, it gave her a lot of heartaches. Elisse could only let her tears fall down from her eyes and sob quietly while holding her baby's precious body. Most of the time, the pain Jungkook brought her whole being is just too much to handle.

The person who helped her the day her water broke was actually the person Elisse least expected that would help her in difficult times like that. Percia Antonette Delironi, she didn't hesitate to ran her way up to the rooftop once she heard Elisse crying for help.

Ever since that day, Percia would pay Elisse a visit even when she was unconscious. One she woke up, Percia would tell her the gossips spreading around the school about Elisse and her child, but she asked Percia to not speak the truth and simply let the rumours fly around to kill those that are curious.

The first time Percia got a chance to hold Haven, she immediately felt foolish to believe the lies that she was told. Baby Haven's features are just like Jungkook's but with a bit of Elisse's. You could also see the little girl smiling from time to time. Such a ray of sunshine.

The door to her private room opened revealing Jimin with paper bags, bouquet of pink roses and a basket full of different fruits. A very bright smile is plastered on his face. The sight of his two beloved females warms his heart a lot. He place down everything he brought on a table, and made his way towards Elisse and the baby. Jimin place a kiss on Haven's head and did the same to Elisse but on the forehead.

"Little Haven is always asleep when I'm here". He said. But after that, a yawn escaped Haven's mouth and she opened her eyes. A quick smile could be seen on her face once she saw Jimin.

"You can hold her, Jimin". And with that, Jimin took off his long sleeve polo and carefully lifted Haven to place her fragile body on his bare chest.

"I didn't put on any perfume. I wouldn't want the manly scent to annoy my little baby's nose".  He told Elisse and what he said immediately touched her heart. He has always been so careful when it comes to Haven. Jimin walk towards the window, letting the morning sunshine touch both of their bodies.

"You're gonna be my girl for the rest of my life, and I'm going to protect you from all the harm this world would bring to you. That's not a promise but a lifetime commitment between you and me". He said while caressing Haven's thick black hair.

If Jungkook can't be the father Haven deserved. Jimin is more than ready to be there for the little girl. Blood related or not, he's going to treat her as his own child. He's going to love her with all his heart and be there for her even if not needed.

"I'm going to call you blueberry. And only I can call you that since I grew that fruit just so I could give it to your mom and show my efforts as well". Jimin spoke. Just by looking at Haven's eyes, Jimin could see the blueberries he pick every morning at his backyard.

"I can't wait for you to grow a bit more older. We're definitely going to do a lot of shoppings". He added.

Elisse was about to speak up against the shopping part but Jimin spoke before she could ever did. "And you're not going to stop me from spoiling my little berry". He pointed his index finger while playfully rolling his eyes.

"My gorgeous gorgeous girl". Jimin ecstatically spoke when he saw a smile plastered on Haven's face.

"I'm going to teach you how to play basketball and you're going to shoot your first shot on your stupid father's face". He added before placing a kiss on the baby's forehead.

TO BE CONTINUED...