Chapter 12: Alive And Unfortunately Well

Today is the first day Elisse would go to school after a two months and half of not attending classes. The offer that the school gave her is such a good help. She couldn't be selfish and let her mother drop all of her work just to take care of Haven, although Eunhee and Dohyun kept on insisting that it's not a problem at all.

So right now, Elisse is making her way to the school along with her daughter Haven. Jimin was the one who drove them to school. He actually arrived pretty early than expected because he wanted to spend time with Haven. Most students have their eyes wide open, watching their every move.

Even the haters couldn't deny how good looking her daughter is. Jimin securely held Haven in his arms, his fan girls fell in love with him even more because of how caring he is towards the little kid. Also, the clothes covering Haven from head to toe is from the big time brand Hermes. It was brought by Jimin for Haven to flaunt.

"This time, you won't be protecting just yourself but also this lovely angel. And because of that, I want you to be braver and stronger, don't let anyone belittle you just like how they did before". Jimin spoke to Elisse as they walk pass everyone that are obviously judging both of them.

"No matter what happens, I'm here, and I'm more than ready to support you, even if it's for a court battle. Never be afraid of defending yourself, baby. I have your back anytime and anywhere". He's aware of the pain she gone through alone, and Jimin obviously wants the best for Elisse because she deserved it more than anyone.

When they arrived at the hallway, they saw Percia and her group of friends. Everyone including her friends got surprised when they saw Haven happily opening her arms for Percia once the baby noticed her making her way towards the three of them. Nobody knows about the help she gave to Elisse, and she's not interested on telling anyone just for acknowledgment.

"Good morning, my little stunner". Percia spoke and carried Haven who is very happy to see her.

"Hello there, hot momma". She said before pulling Elisse for a hug.

"Hello too, Park Rich Jimin". She greeted the male in-front of her.

"Took you a while to greet me, but it only took you seconds to snatch my baby". Jimin joked.

"What a meanie. I couldn't come and visit Haven for days, of course I would snatch her from anyone once I get a chance to see her". Percia said.

"Haven, my little darling, rude men like Jimin and your father are men that should be badly beaten using cheerleading pom-poms". She told the baby on her arms, Jimin could only shake his head because of what Percia said.

"I'll wait for you to grow up, little stunner. Aunt Percia is definitely going to share her once in a lifetime effective and convenient tips just for free, so you better grow up quickly 'cause I'm starting to get impatient". Percia added.

-

Morning classes already ended and it's currently their lunchtime. For the entire classes Elisse attended, she no longer received the hate and discrimination she used to get before. All of her classmates would talk to her and compliment how beautiful her daughter is. Elisse was kind enough to let them carry or play with Haven, and it was enough to bring warmth to their hearts.

Jimin sent her a message saying that he wants to spend lunchtime with them, so right now Elisse is making her way towards the cafeteria. When she entered the place, Jimin noticed them that moment and he immediately approached the two of them.

"My best girl". Jimin said while taking Haven from her mother.

"I missed my little blueberry". He place a kiss on the little girl's forehead.

He place his free arm around Elisse's waist and walk towards the table where all of their friends are at. They all started eating once they were complete. When Elisse started breastfeeding her little girl, Jimin place a blue scarf to give them privacy.

"Breastfeeding is normal. But I can't risk horny male students gawking at you. I would kill if I get to know someone's sexualizing you". Jimin whispered into her ears. This protective side of him is what Elisse likes most about Jimin.

After she was done feeding Haven, she handed the little baby to Jimin and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Lately, she would feel awful chest pain, and is dizzy most of the time. But she doesn't take it seriously, because maybe it's because of the heat and her lack of sleep. She also notice a few changes on her body. Usually, during pregnancy and even after giving birth, women's weight gets bigger than their usual weight. But in her case, she's getting thinner than usual, and she doesn't know whether that's good or not.

On her way to the ladies comfort room, Elisse saw the man she's starting to hate on. Jeon Jungkook. If her eyes weren't deceiving her, she saw him looking worried for a second. Elisse wants to slap him so bad for leaving her ruthlessly during her labor. But she didn't had the guts to do that.

"Wow. You're alive and unfortunately well". Jungkook spoke while smirking.

"After leaving and ignoring my shouts for help, you still had the guts to tell me those words? How low will go further?". Elisse told him.

"I could've died along with our daughter". She added.

"Here you are with the daughter thing again. Isn't the slap I gave you hard enough to wake up from being delusional?". Jungkook said.

"Get in mind that I'll never regret hurting you, Elisse. Even if you die, I won't come to your grave and feel sorry". Jungkook told her before spilling water on top of her head.

"And kindly stop being so dramatic, the pain I caused your precious heart is not half as painful as what you caused mine". Jungkook bumped on Elisse's shoulder before taking his leave.

TO BE CONTINUED...