Prologue: Pain and Humiliation

They didn't believed her when she told the truth. Most believed the lies that they were told. She fell into a trap, and only few people are willing to help, but those few people aren't enough to help her escape the deep trap she fell into. Even the people she thought were her friends betrayed her by believing.

But what hurt most is that the person she thought would always stand by her side is now standing against her. Jeon Jungkook, the person she looked up to the most, is now killing her by his ruthless words and merciless actions.

"You don't deserve love. Elisse, you deserve pain and humiliation". Jungkook without any hesitation poured the bucket full of dog food on the woman crying on the cafeteria's floor.

"Watch me kiss every girl in the school but you". He spoke in a cold tone, leaving her alone after that.

"Stop being so dramatic, the pain I caused your precious heart is not half as painful as what you caused mine". Jungkook bumped on Elisse's shoulder before taking his leave.

"Get in mind that I'll never regret hurting you, Elisse. Even if you die, I won't come to your grave and feel sorry". Jungkook told her before spilling water on top of her head.

"I believe that any gifts from you is trash. Regardless how expensive they are". Instead of returning the gift he rejected, Jungkook harshly threw the expensive watch on the floor, crushing it with his shoes.

"What makes you think you're special? I killed the tree we wrote our name on". He started humiliating her infront of the other students in the school.

PROCEED...